Commodore Wagon Shocks In Kexx

Hey guys, now I'm 99% sure about this but just wanna clear a few things up... from all accounts I understand that vn commodore wagon shocks fit in the back on ke55 sedans, but can someone confirm this? And do the standard shocks work or do you need short stroke shocks? Also can you use shocks from earlier commodore wagons? I've heard yes but wanna confirm this before I go wrecker hunting.

Cheers, jason

Members dont see this ad

I have used 343113 as well. Quite like them, good middle ground.

They are for commo FE2 sports sus from memory (not normal type)

These were in my KE70, AU springs were a little stiff to get decent rebound while still being captive if you get my drift..

Edited by KENut

These were in my KE70, AU springs were a little stiff to get decent rebound while still being captive if you get my drift..

yeah i have AU springs as well

the springs are a bit to stiff for the shocks. get a bit bouncy unfortunately.

I don't know why it it has to to be FE2 shocks. Sports suspension (or the country pack) perhaps. Giving a firmer ride...

But either way stock commodore wagon shocks have an extended height of 517mm, compressed height 307mm

KE70 sedan - 564mm and 339mm

Why FE2? From memory 343113 is the fe2 part number... And I think they may be shorter? Could be wrong. Did this ages ago

And a little firmer

Evan - fair play, but excel g's arent too bad. can't say Ive had experience with gas ryders

Yeah mate ksev shock are near identicle to '55's :yes: Well infact rear shocks are basically interchangable from ke10 though 20's, 30's, 55's , 70's, AE86's, T18's etc etc. So bare in mind you can also use say TRD short stroke adjustables for an AE86.