May 24, 201016 yr comment_439984 This is: And I love it ;) Edited May 25, 201016 yr by eiriksmil Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_439998 This is: And I love it ;) Looks like a motorfix replica in the making. Edited May 25, 201016 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440007 a little beaten perhaps, but i still want the front end off that car! Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_440008 Ironically enough I'm gonna source a set of pre-facelift fenders to fit my 4-lamp JDM set-up I've got laying around for it ;) Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440009 a little beaten perhaps, but i still want the front end off that car! Was waiting for it! ;) Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440010 hmm well you should send the rest to me! also does that bonnet have a chrome edge along the front of it? or is it part of the headlights/grill. simliar to the chrome edge along the bottom, that part of the headlights/grill or is it part of the apron panel down there. note: yes a little offtopic, but i am unsure what would be considered "ontopic" for this thread:P Edited May 25, 201016 yr by ke70dave Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440015 I'll be in Berlin soon Dave. That's sort of near Norway. I'll bring them back in my luggage for you. Eiriksmil probably wants your front end stuff. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440196 put some 13x8's on and it will be so good! everyone knows rust is cool... Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440201 put some 13x8's on and it will be so good!everyone knows rust is cool... Maybe I shouldnt have taken the rust outta the KE38. It woulda been the coolest car in the world :happy: Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_440224 I've fancied getting some wide 13s or 14s under the arches just to see.. Think it could look cool :yes: Just hard to find around here.. hmm well you should send the rest to me! also does that bonnet have a chrome edge along the front of it? or is it part of the headlights/grill. simliar to the chrome edge along the bottom, that part of the headlights/grill or is it part of the apron panel down there. It's not off topic, it's a good question as I believe there are differences here from the early cars :huh: The lower chrome strip sits on the grill, it continues around the headlight surround (housing the parking lights) and meets a strip on the bonnet. I researched this when buying the 4-lamps and grill and realised I needed a new bonnet to not have a double chrome strip :happy: Edited May 25, 201016 yr by eiriksmil Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_440231 I've just decided that I want to live in Norway, with a rusted out KE70 beater to thrash everywhere and do huge road trips in....... :happy: Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_440250 You make my life sound pretty cool, haha :happy: It's pretty good though but we can trade, wouldn't mind heat and sun on Aussie soil :yes: Edited May 25, 201016 yr by eiriksmil Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now