Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

You could buy our 13" KE35 Hubcaps, and put on 20mm Whitewalls. :)

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

Ok I think I'm super keen for 13" hubcaps, How much and could I have a pic??? Cos I would love some hubcaps =]

 

Are you coming on the cruise?

KE35 Hubcaps.

 

Unfortunately, we can't go on the GOR cruise. 1) Neither of our rolla's are complete, and 2) Got family stuff on. :(

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

Ahhhhh yea fair enough, we will all have to do a local cruise later on and get all the vic people there

 

Also would love to buy them, but they are a tad bit out of my price range, with evrything else I have to pay for at the moment =[

 

Still need to get my radiator done before the GOR and have lots of inking sessions booked to try and get my sleeve finished haha... Sorry

PM'd back. ;)

  • Author

it has happened already i got pulled over for being low :fuzz: but as I am full cleared for victoria police, they pretty much let me off... Ah the bonus's of working on the helpdesk for vic police hehe

 

But he did say that its not too low and it is infact legal... I just think its funny not even a week and I have been pulled over

I am full cleared for victoria police, they pretty much let me off... Ah the bonus's of working on the helpdesk for vic police hehe

 

Your not saying much for the police in general but good work. Still I reckon if they could of pinged you they would of... all in the name of saving lives. (and making money).

  • Author

Yea exactly, if they wanted to ping me they would have, But it does make me a little bit more cautious of driving if I don't need to.

  • Author

Ok so My car is running like an absolute dog!!! It keeps stalling in me and then other times it is idling too high!! and it runs like crap!!! I am running twin webers on a 4k, and I have no idea what I am doing, does anyone know why it could be doing this??

 

I am going to try and get it into a mechanic sometime this week who knows something about webers, just not many around here in ballarat and I am going to need it tuned before the GOR trip, otherwise its going to just drink my petrol like no tomorrow =[

 

 

 

 

 

Anyways here is a pic after I gave my car a bit of loving care =]

 

168158_10150384704990109_634795108_16783900_1092242_n.jpg

vacuum leak for SURE! spray some brake cleaner near the intake manifold gasket and see if the idle increasers. check all the vacuum lines and double check the intake manifold bolts

  • Author

Oh k thats what I was thinking it was... As there seems to be a leak that I can hear. I just want it to be running right for the trip!

 

I will check all that tonight once I get my radiator back from being cleaned out completely =]

  • Author

Ok car is booked in to have a tune, should have it back by the end of thursday... Which means I will be right for the cruise! Thats if nothing major goes wrong =] which I'm sure it wont haha

  • Author

Ok guys radiator is not worth fixing I have been told, I can't find any wreckers around here with anything ke70 or down... I am in need of something ASAP, other wise I will not be going on the GORC...

 

Is there anyway to mod another radiator to fit??

  • Author

vacuum leak for SURE! spray some brake cleaner near the intake manifold gasket and see if the idle increasers. check all the vacuum lines and double check the intake manifold bolts

 

Yea there seems to be a leak coming from my extracters and its a pretty massive one at that. I am dropping it into the mechanics tonight for a fuull tune up anyway, so I will get him to deal with it... Just me being lazy as well hahaha

  • Author

Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore Bottom lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.