Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

3 x 14mm nuts on the top of the strut tower

2 x 19mm bolts that hold the strut to the steering arm.

2 x 14 or 17 mm bolts that hold the caliper to the backing plate.

 

Tip,

 

Remove the little clip that holds the brake line to the strut, and slit the littel bracket so you don't have to disconnect the brake lines for the calipers.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

cheers... will I need a spring compresser?? or because they are super lows should it be fine?

cheers... will I need a spring compresser?? or because they are super lows should it be fine?

 

if you've got short stroke inserts you might need spring compressors.... their about 30 doi at ubercheap autos.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yea i got a set of spring compressers =] just waiting for the struts

 

But I have decided that I am going to sell her soon

 

I wont put up a for sale thread yet as I am unsure of the value or a price, so if anyone could give me an idea that would be appreciated.

 

Just want more of a cruiser and something a little bit more comfortable and automatic due to arthritis in my fingers and knees

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So the 20 is now gone.. I wont be on here a whole lot, but will check back, as one day when things permit i plan on getting another corolla :D

 

All the best rolla fans

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

it makes me sad also! I'm missing her a great deal at the moment! But it was sold to someone else who will have more time and more love to give her! I would much rather that, as I just didnt have the time or resources anymore

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok so I am now looking for a new project hahaha! Did not take me long at all!

sweet as go a ke36 pano man not enough of them done up neatly and I'm sure theres one forsale down that way atm

  • 9 years later...
On 6/7/2011 at 9:11 PM, parrot said:

We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

You were right! I would eventually be back, couldn't remember my old use name so have a new account, however I am now a proud owner of a ke25 :)

 

20201130_164535.jpg

20201201_072839.jpg

20201129_124044.jpg

7 hours ago, parrot said:

Took you long enough.  In the meantime, my cars are barely changed 😀

That looks amazing.  What's it's story?

Not 100% sure on the full story other than it had a full Resto shaman n the 90's and has had a 2tgeu conversion, disc brakes, upgraded diff interior is an excellent condition! There are a few rust bubbles here and there but this will be something I can drive for the time being on club rego 

 

On another note I was digging back and it looks like the 2011 great Ocean road cruise was one of the last? Or am I wrong? 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.