Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yea honestly I have seen way too many people go the cheap dodgy way, and it causes more issues than they though it would, so I would much rather spend a bit of money now rather then alot more later trying to fix all the other stuff that went wrong

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

Hey guys got another quick question, I have been super lazy with this and paid the price in all the rain =[

 

But the rear quarter side rubbers are not fixed at all, What should i use to fix these in, just a decenet silicon?

  • Author

Car has now been lowered 2 inches, loving the stance of it alot more and it corners heaps better. It also cost me less than they thought it would so thats also a bonus

  • Author

here we go =]

 

IMG_0491.jpg

  • Author

I really don't think I would go any lower than that either...

sits perfect! what the old man say :P

  • Author

well cos he is a copper, he comes out measures it from all areas and says its legal! still says I'm a DH for doing it though lol

 

I already had one cop follow me today for ages, I was going to go off he had pulled me over just after picking it up hahaha

 

But I agree Evan it sits perfectly!

Height looks awesome mate. What brand you use for the 2" lower? And obviously reset rear leaves?

 

Matt

  • Author

king springs super lows in the front, and reset leafs and lowering blocks in the rear, all done by Mr Brakes here... all up it cost me $545 so not tooo bad

Couldn't they do a 2" reset? Didn't think would of needed lowering blocks

  • Author

I have no idea hahaha, I just told them to lower it 2 inches. However the road to work is not fun to drive on hahahaha it is quite bumpy lol, pots holes everywhere, it is getting redone though

looks wicked man. but I must say that's more than 2 inches in the rear. it did look about an inch an half lower to begin with. I'd say he's gone the 50mm spring in the front, a 2inch block in the rear and an inch in the reset.

  • Author

oh really?? hahaha well its still legal =] my dad is a cop and measured it =] so I shouldnt get done for it

  • Author

I have to say the handling in the ke20 is astronomically better! I am getting no where near as much body role as I was getting, just rough roads suck hahaha! But I'm fine with that :lolcry:

 

everyone seems to be giving me thumbs up every time I drive somewhere, I think its pretty cool when where ever you go someone is either wanting to have a chat to you about your car or you get a thumbs up. I suppose you don't see too many ke20's around these days, and there are only 2 that I know of in balarat and one ke25 that I know of.

 

I will wash my car and polish her up today, and hopefully at some point next week my mate will be doing a photo shoot for me so better get some tyre shine as well, So keep an eye out for some decent photo shots in the coming weeks :dance:

 

 

Also I'm thinking of white walls, but I'm afraid that it could be just a tad too much... :hmm: what are peoples thoughts?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.