Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

jaygore

Yea honestly I have seen way too many people go the cheap dodgy way, and it causes more issues than they though it would, so I would much rather spend a bit of money now rather then alot more later trying to fix all the other stuff that went wrong

Members dont see this ad

well cos he is a copper, he comes out measures it from all areas and says its legal! still says I'm a DH for doing it though lol

I already had one cop follow me today for ages, I was going to go off he had pulled me over just after picking it up hahaha

But I agree Evan it sits perfectly!

I have to say the handling in the ke20 is astronomically better! I am getting no where near as much body role as I was getting, just rough roads suck hahaha! But I'm fine with that :lolcry:

everyone seems to be giving me thumbs up every time I drive somewhere, I think its pretty cool when where ever you go someone is either wanting to have a chat to you about your car or you get a thumbs up. I suppose you don't see too many ke20's around these days, and there are only 2 that I know of in balarat and one ke25 that I know of.

I will wash my car and polish her up today, and hopefully at some point next week my mate will be doing a photo shoot for me so better get some tyre shine as well, So keep an eye out for some decent photo shots in the coming weeks :dance:

Also I'm thinking of white walls, but I'm afraid that it could be just a tad too much... :hmm: what are peoples thoughts?