Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

jaygore

Members dont see this ad

Ahhhhh yea fair enough, we will all have to do a local cruise later on and get all the vic people there

Also would love to buy them, but they are a tad bit out of my price range, with evrything else I have to pay for at the moment =[

Still need to get my radiator done before the GOR and have lots of inking sessions booked to try and get my sleeve finished haha... Sorry

it has happened already i got pulled over for being low :fuzz: but as I am full cleared for victoria police, they pretty much let me off... Ah the bonus's of working on the helpdesk for vic police hehe

But he did say that its not too low and it is infact legal... I just think its funny not even a week and I have been pulled over

I am full cleared for victoria police, they pretty much let me off... Ah the bonus's of working on the helpdesk for vic police hehe

Your not saying much for the police in general but good work. Still I reckon if they could of pinged you they would of... all in the name of saving lives. (and making money).

Ok so My car is running like an absolute dog!!! It keeps stalling in me and then other times it is idling too high!! and it runs like crap!!! I am running twin webers on a 4k, and I have no idea what I am doing, does anyone know why it could be doing this??

I am going to try and get it into a mechanic sometime this week who knows something about webers, just not many around here in ballarat and I am going to need it tuned before the GOR trip, otherwise its going to just drink my petrol like no tomorrow =[

Anyways here is a pic after I gave my car a bit of loving care =]

168158_10150384704990109_634795108_16783900_1092242_n.jpg

Ok guys radiator is not worth fixing I have been told, I can't find any wreckers around here with anything ke70 or down... I am in need of something ASAP, other wise I will not be going on the GORC...

Is there anyway to mod another radiator to fit??

vacuum leak for SURE! spray some brake cleaner near the intake manifold gasket and see if the idle increasers. check all the vacuum lines and double check the intake manifold bolts

Yea there seems to be a leak coming from my extracters and its a pretty massive one at that. I am dropping it into the mechanics tonight for a fuull tune up anyway, so I will get him to deal with it... Just me being lazy as well hahaha