Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

black - Negative (ground)

orange - Assuming this and white are for a backlight, you can jump these off a dash light, or hardwire them so the light is on permanently, your choice

white -

red - Positive (Cigarette lighter/radio)

green - Negative terminal of the coil (signal)

That's my understanding from the last couple I've had like that, hope it helps..... :happy:

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

Yea iv done a bit of research and looks like this is the way to go, And i recon I will want the light on at all times, soooo I will opt for splicing that in with constant power, so I might slice it in with the ignition wire, will that work?

Yea iv done a bit of research and looks like this is the way to go, And i recon I will want the light on at all times, soooo I will opt for splicing that in with constant power, so I might slice it in with the ignition wire, will that work?

Possibly, it'd be safer to run it off the cigarette lighter socket or the original radio power lines in my opinion though.....

  • Author

Yea well I don't have the cigarette lighter :S, will the ignition one on the Headunit be the same colour as the tacho?? Cos I could splice it into that one??

  • Author

all installed and working :D so I know what I am revving out to now :D

  • Author

Dash lights.... If i purchase 12v t10 LEDS are these going to be too powerful for the ke20 dash?? if so what needs to be done so that i can run some LEDs... I need a brighter dash :S

  • Author

Hi guys, where does one buy a thermostat for a 4k??

Bursons

  • Author

Awesome I think we have one in B-rat, i will suss it out when I get paid at the end of the week, stupid monthly pays

Awesome I think we have one in B-rat, i will suss it out when I get paid at the end of the week, stupid monthly pays

you can get em just about any auto shop. There about 12 bucks...

  • Author

Yea I called bursons and they have one...

 

My issue however is that I a started over heating on a longish trip 100+ km's. During this trip i was doing 110km/h. However around town my car is fine.

 

I have also noticed that I am getting pressure released from the radiator cap. I am buying anew radiator cap and thermostat tomorrow and doing another radiator flush. I will also get some new hoses to see how that goes.

 

But on my long drive what i did notice was that I seemed to have alot of coolant leaking out of my overflow, which Is never over the line on the bottle, So for some reason there is pressure in my radiator and therefore it is feeding it all into my overflow and then also I seem to have some coming out from the radiator cap.

 

Once i do these small things I will see how it goes on a longer trip on saturday.. I am hoping thats all it is.

Keep a close eye on it, it could be head gasket leakage into the water system.

  • Author

shouldnt be a head gasket as I just had another engine put in and I was told the engine had been tested and was strong, if it is a hea gasket, I will be having words with the people who provided the engine

Get radiator recored. Best $200 you will ever spend on your cooling system.

  • Author

Yea that was one of the other things I was going to do, butt money is an issue at the moment, but hopefully I can get it done

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.