Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

yea you are probably right =] I might stick with my plans to get some 14 or 15 inch super lights =]

 

yea the car needs to be lowered sits way to hi for my liking

 

Each to their own buddy. My brother had an S14 Pulsar Ti import with an SR20 bigport, EMS, injectors, exaust. It was lowered on 17x7" rims. Fast little hatch I must say but when it came to cornering it would just understeer onto the opposite lane of the road. My ae92 corolla seca with 15"x 6.5" wheels left it for dead in the corners. Yes. they are front wheel drives but the principles in turning cirlce and grip are the same.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

Na you are right man... plus I just keep reminding myself how ruff of a ride big wheels give you.

 

so I will probably stick with 15's they seem to be the better option

  • Author

Ok so getting my car registered by the end of this week is looking extremely good. So things are looking good for me :lolcry:

 

Which means you will be seeing me on cruises guys woooo

 

I just need to get myself some new wheels... So whoever wants my old wheels, they will be up for sale, cheap, as they are in horrible condition hmmm

  • Author

Mr Brakes just called me about my car, I'm getting all my brakes fixed, the clutch cable needs adjusting there were a few bits and pieces that needed doing, so they will most likely sign me off on my RWC by the time i pick it up tomorrow :laff: which means I wil be registered and on the Road by the end of the week :rolls:

 

on a different note, been checking out a few motor options and iv decided to go rotary, cos of its weight i can't go 13bt :bash: I mean i can go 13b and get it registered then put a turbo on it, but the fines that you can get for driving in a car like that is insane, so I just don't know if i want to take the risk.

 

I'm guessin a 12at is the next best thing? has anyone had much to do with these?

don't soil the name that is TOYOTA with the name that is mazda. yes they are madaz. but i say NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :rolls:

Edited by GJM85

  • Author

yea i know but I have always wanted to do this, and the power i can get out of a rotary is just worth the money

 

on another note, car has now passed a RWC and will be registered through Vicroads shortly :D wooooo

  • Author

car is booked into Vicroads for tomorrow, and its harder than I thought :D I need to go and get a letter from the guy I got the car off, signed saying that he sold me the car as a proof of purchase. But hopefully I will be on the road tomorrow afternoon ;)

car is booked into Vicroads for tomorrow, and its harder than I thought ;) I need to go and get a letter from the guy I got the car off, signed saying that he sold me the car as a proof of purchase. But hopefully I will be on the road tomorrow afternoon :)

 

Thats simple, its just a statitory declaration so they know you didn't steal the car. Had to do this once with an ex-missus car. We couldn't get it contact with the seller for him to sign so we just signed a stat dec saying "We bought a car off XXXX person on XX/XX/XXXX date for $X" and that was all that was needed. I'm sure a VIN # etc them came up fishy they would further investigate.

 

I would highly suggest AGAINST going for a 12a or 12at as Mazda have now stopped making a lot of parts for them. Essential parts like rotor housings. This is also making the price of NOS parts still kicking about go through the roof! You could always look into doing a Renesis (RX8 motor) 13b (NA) conversion! :D There's a couple getting about lately.

  • Author

Ahhh Yea thats fair enough, Hmmmm maybe its a good way to go with the RX8 13b n/a would still be more than enough power ;)

 

Also my car is now registered!!! couldnt be anymore happier!!!

you can however buy 12a housings, that are machined from 13B housings.

 

unsure how they do it, but my mate showed me a website the other day. i think

 

i am considering going 12a turbo in my ke70, as i have 2 brand new 12a housings sitting under my bed....

you can however buy 12a housings, that are machined from 13B housings.

 

unsure how they do it, but my mate showed me a website the other day. i think

 

i am considering going 12a turbo in my ke70, as i have 2 brand new 12a housings sitting under my bed....

 

13b rotors/housings are around 10 wider than a 12a (thats were the extra capacity come from) so its just a matter of machining the extra width off the housings. Still wouldn't be cheap but.

 

Dave - If you've got 2x brand new 12a housing then if I were you I'd sell them (and make the most of the NLA) and use the funds to buy an import 13bt. 12at parts are even harder to find than 12a.

I'd guess Dave is trying to stay street legal. 2 x rotor capacity for rego, so 2.4L turbo = legal, 2.6L turbo = fail.

  • Author

Update:

 

I have some venetions on the way for my car wooooo.

 

Also I am after some 15inch stockies in 4x114.3 for my ke20, so if anyone knows of any, hit me up

Update:

 

I have some venetions on the way for my car wooooo.

 

Also I am after some 15inch stockies in 4x114.3 for my ke20, so if anyone knows of any, hit me up

Saab Steelies? Nissan Tiida? :hmm:

Edited by ewt

go nissan tiida (ive seen them on a ke70 all round with no spacers) saab's will only fit on the rear due to TONS os postive off

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.