Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

Lookin' Sweet!

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

Cheers mate.. You all ready for the cruise?

Sort the radiator out?

  • Author

Kinda, went and picked one up from Jarred last night, Will clean it out over tonight and tomorrow, then test it all out on thursday once I have my car back...

 

Clown has one or 2 sitting there as well So I will suss the ones out he has, So out of all my options I am sure I can get it all soughted it..

 

Also if the car isnt running right, would that also cause over heating issues?

Kinda, went and picked one up from Jarred last night, Will clean it out over tonight and tomorrow, then test it all out on thursday once I have my car back...

 

Clown has one or 2 sitting there as well So I will suss the ones out he has, So out of all my options I am sure I can get it all soughted it..

 

Also if the car isnt running right, would that also cause over heating issues?

 

If it's running to lean it'll will cause an increase in heat.

  • Author

oh k cool, well its in now getting a full tune by a guy here who everyone takes there rally datsuns to, apparently everyone swears by him so I guess we will see how we go with it...

  • Author

wont be getting my car back till late thursday now =\ so got a few bits and pieces to do still, such as, fit and test the radiator that I picked up from Jarrod, I will do this thursday night and see how that goes... I recon I will be getting in by the skin of my teeth hahahaha but I will be there

  • Author

Heatin issue soughted!!! had a choice of 3 radiators in the end, put the one in from an ae71 and it has cooled the car down heaps!!!! doesnt even move from the first line and that was after a good 30minute drive at 100km/h and its a fairly warm day here, so I will be all sweet for the trip now =]

woop woop :dance:

 

Good to hear mate i got mine fixed as well :happy:

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • Author

Sweet!! The only issue I have is being toooooo low haha but that's ok :)

  • Author

Ok so after the cruise I seem to have some squeaks in the rear leafs :glare: I'm thinking maybe they were not done right when I got it lowered... and also got a bit of a noise in the left front wheel when turning, and its really bad when doing a much tighter turn...

 

Gosh I wish I knew more about cars so I could diagnose these issues myself

 

On another note, over heating is no longer an issue, temp gauge did not go over the first line at all... So i am pretty happy with that

Oh well sounds like ull be busy working ur probs out i had a noise from my rear end :lolcry:

 

see ya

 

 

jimi

  • Author

Hhahaha yea well, I'm thinking I will take it to a local guy here who is afamily friend and just get him to do a complete assesment and go from there.. once i get everything soughted out I will look into a 4age conversion

oh ok sweet what u doing with the old engine ????

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • Author

Not to sure yet, will most likely give it a good clean up then sell it off. But I could still be running it for a little while yet, But all i know Is I want more power =] and before the next GORC hahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.