Have You Weighed Your Rolla?

ranko_87

Members dont see this ad

i've had my stock ke20 on a set of scales with everything in it (spare tyre, tools, melways, ect) and 1/2 a tank and it came out to 812kgs with 58/42 F/R balance and have the sheets to prove it.

people don't believe me when i tell them it's only 800kgs.

74-ke20 khana cross car alum radiator 5k t-40 gearbox std banjo diff hornet foam filled fuel tank. perspex back and side windows, sparco race seat gutted interior chome-moly cage hyd-handbrake steel bumpers,all other panels std corolla. weight on tested public digital weight bridge was 780 kgs front 420 kgs back 360kgs

my old KE20 with 3tc and T50 came with a weigh bridge printout that said 860kgs, I'm going to go see the new owner in the next couple of days so i'll try and get a scan of it. this KE20 is being turned into a race car so I should be able to find out the weight after ripping everything out as well

i should have my KE25 back this week. its got an NA bigport, T50 and T series diff so ill weight that sucker and let you know what it comes out at. I need to know the weight anyway because I want to piss off the rear sets and get it registered as a two seater, so it would be nice to have a before and after weight to compare.