Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4k-c Turbo Build!

Featured Replies

hey mate were did you get your studs cheers

  • Replies 294
  • Views 211.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That kid loves that engine hat  

  • Jaydnisevil
    Jaydnisevil

    " I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART! SMRT.. I MEAN SMART" You couldn't deduce that from the numerous amount of photos and details of different theoretical plans :P Jokes :P   You'v done it before, fant

  • Jaydnisevil
    Jaydnisevil

    Mate give me a break, its a correctly sized turbo for that engine capacity. I can't run an intercooler so I wanted something that will compress the air efficiently; itl do just fine.

Posted Images

  • Author

hey mate were did you get your studs cheers

 

I didn't, my dad organized them through an engine builder he knows.

I could ask for his detail's if you're interested in buying some.

 

For anybody that's interested, individual part numbers are as follows:

Studs: AM5.000-1LB

Nuts: AMN12-1

Washers: AMW750N

  • Author

Studs are in, as is the new O2.. Lot's of work to be done with tuning mixtures -_-

I need a turbo weber jet formula, would save me all these fiddly little drives and adjustments..

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Car's for sale guys.. every part included, selling as a whole. Well over $1500 worth of parts, asking $500. Blew another shitty bursons head gasket, and have no room at the new house to work on it :(

Anybody's interested, give us a text or call.

0411 621 222

  • Author

it was sold on ebay for $570 but the guy has not contacted me, I have to resolve the case before I can sell it anyway -_-

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

It's back on ebay

 

Possibly sold

Edited by Jaydnisevil

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.