Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many Toyota Have You Owned ??

Featured Replies

1x corona wagon

1x ke55

2x ke20

RT118 corona wags

XT130 corona with holden trash in the engine bay

KE20 x 2 (still have 1)

TE72 x 6 (still have 2)

AE70 liftback (still have)

RA60 celica notch back (still got)

MA70 supra

MA61 supra (still got)

GZ10 soarer (still have it)

MX83 cressida

KE55 sedan

MX22 Corona Mark II Coupe x 2(still got both)

 

All except the first two have been in the last 4 years...

I thought the thread title was "HOW MANY TOYOTAS HAVE YOU OWNED??".

 

 

+1

 

I've only had the 2..

AE82 5 spd manual shitter. hit 300,000k's in my ownership :bash: sold it on

and a KE70 slanty 4spd. Got cut off going to work and hit a woman :y: waiting to be picked up by insurance atm.

 

I'm sure I'll be back in a Keto one day, I need something to put my CA18 in lol. :P

 

But for now I've gone back to the Nissans...... *waits for haters*

ive had

 

x4 ke70 corollas

x1 ae71 corolla

x1 ke20 corolla

x1 ke38 corolla

x1 mx73 cressida

 

all in the last year pre much haha

and no longer own any of them

Edited by Josh_04

OK, I've had my licence for about 10 years. Here's the list:

 

1985 Blue AE82 Sedan

1985 White AE82 Sedan

1992 Pearl White 1UZZ30 V8 Soarer, ex-demo car for stereo company with $10K stereo :(

2004 Silver Avalon (loved the 3L 1MZFE power)

1967 White KE10 Corolla (my baby), not finished restoration... but close

1972 Blue KE20 Corolla, not running yet. Undecided 4AGE or 3K??

1982 Yellow RA60 Celica (the wife's baby)

 

I think the main thing missing is a Supra :lol:

1 x KE20

1 x KE25

1 x camry

 

I plan on owning an old school celica and some sort of old school toyota ute at some stage.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.