The World Cup

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Spain.

I'd like to see Netherlands beat Brazil but I don't think that will happen. Argentina V Germany will be tight I think. I have a bad feeling Germany might win, but go Argentina!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reluctantly have to agree with you Boo. I think Germany will take the Cup after seeing them smash Argentina 4-0. I didn't expect them to win so easily although the scoreline does not reflect the game play in reality. Argentina had to push forward and be agressive and anytime you do that you are opening yourself to the possibilty of quick transition goals and thats what happened in the end to blow the score out.

Brazil.... wtf? I didn't see that coming at all.

Don't underestimate Spain now though. These boys have some high quality players with great experience and this is the time that will come into play. They have a very strong midfield and some quality strikers so if they can hold Germany out in the back line then they have a good chance of going through.

I think Netherlands will take care of Uruguay.

Unfortunately I still think Germany will be victorious over Spain.

Bring It On!

a little world cup humor

A man had great tickets for the World Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the empty seat next to him. "No," he says. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible!" says the other man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event, and not use it?" "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral..."

LOL!