Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

I think I took the Friday off and the whole following week as I may head into Melbourne for a few days of shits 'n' giggles. :)

 

I'll double check when I'm not suffering eye infections and back at work.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

I don't know if i mentioned it a few months ago or not but I'm keen to hit the Gor run again. Sorry for the late notice, It will just be me coming along this year, Cheers

Edited by Johno

getting excited but worried that i wont have this damn car done in time. Haven't even seen the car in the past two weeks as i've been flat out with stuff and no cash. Looks more likely i'll be in the cressida!

Soo who didn't get a text from me that wants to come??? And who hasn't replied yet?!t

 

Me n Missus will be there. Haven't decided what car yet though.....hmmmm

  • Author

Good stuff! Not like you've got any cool cars anyway... :P

 

Just a note, I will be writing up an info thread asap. I need to know who is coming by the 3rd of December so I can finalize our accom booking. We are booked in in Apollo bay but if we have the whole 50 people on the list turn up we will need more sites!

 

If you haven't heard from me in the next couple of days and want to come, pm me or call/text 0400843198. I will be sending a group pm asap as well.

 

JP

I forwarded your SMS to everyone but Fusion.

 

Myself + the g/f in the Chaser :)

 

I may or may not have someone else coming along in another Chaser too, will see if he's serious about it or not and let you know.

Cheers Raven,

 

Not 100% certain and would rather not muck you and Nobbler around, so leave me out for now.

 

If I need to I got Nobblers number

 

Cheers Ross

:dance: myself & rachael plus 1 at moment

hugh

  • Author

Ooh.... A new one to the list. Your number 50 :)

 

Will be posting the info thread this weekend, bookings are confirmed with final numbers upon arrival.

 

Once the tshirt place gets back to be I will have final costs. Will let you allknow asap.

 

I also need a $20 deposit from everyone shortly. This will cover the camp site costs and initial shirt costs.

 

Keep your eyes peeled for the info thread.

 

Jarrad

ill be in, happy to pay the $20 but if i don't make due to 4k still not installed ill cry! :glare:

  • Author

Cool, will tick you off on the list.

 

I will be organising a GOR meeting/Christmas party in the coming weeks, maybe a BBQ way out west at my place combined with a ke10 working bee!

This will give another way to pay deposits other than bank transfer.

 

JP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.