2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

TheNOBBLER

I'm in as per usual...

will prolly roll the cressida though.. so nobby if you're taking the KE.... at least there will be one deluxo barge with tyres squeeling around the corners.

or i could bring the SX for epic cornering lols.... lift off oversteer is (dangerously) fun.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in too!!

my rolla will be there for sure.... even if it does break before hand i will bring it on a trailer!!! :P

Is that the one with the mauve motor :bash:

I will be there, Shotgun in JP'S KE-10 (well i think that where i'll be)

Yes yes the "Nana" aka Stu needs to make a show for this one. Ricky might even give him a nana motorsport sticker!

Looks like we have some interest as per usual. I like it!

Staying in Apollo bay gives us access to plenty of places to get into trouble :P If we have enough people , and I'm sure we will, there will be two different cruise routs for Saturday arvo. Unless requested we will stear clear of our usual skenes creek road run this time, with the amount of roads around we might as well. We could even do a cruise to lorne if there is interest, this would depend on how we get to Apollo bay in the first place.

Will keep you updated on a few ideas that come up.

My 10 will be there, so that will be two cammed up twin carbed 5ks to contend with Mick!

I may have been convinced to give the whole car a blowover as well seeing I have to paint some of it anyway, it's straight enough to do it anyway. :bash:

Jarrad

Just gimme a solid date so I can book it before anyone else books the time off work :P

look at a calendar mick, and it's the weekend after the 26th of Jan......

January 2011

Wed 26

Thurs 27

Fri 28

SAT 29

SUN 30

Mon 31