October 29, 201015 yr comment_478864 I think I took the Friday off and the whole following week as I may head into Melbourne for a few days of shits 'n' giggles. :) I'll double check when I'm not suffering eye infections and back at work. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_482551 I don't know if i mentioned it a few months ago or not but I'm keen to hit the Gor run again. Sorry for the late notice, It will just be me coming along this year, Cheers Edited November 16, 201015 yr by Johno Report
November 16, 201015 yr Author comment_482557 Johno, not late at all this year! In fact more final info will be up soon including price, location etc. Check back soon! JP Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_483008 getting excited but worried that i wont have this damn car done in time. Haven't even seen the car in the past two weeks as i've been flat out with stuff and no cash. Looks more likely i'll be in the cressida! Report
November 22, 201015 yr Author comment_483819 Soo who didn't get a text from me that wants to come??? And who hasn't replied yet?! Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_483835 Soo who didn't get a text from me that wants to come??? And who hasn't replied yet?!t Me n Missus will be there. Haven't decided what car yet though.....hmmmm Report
November 22, 201015 yr Author comment_483859 Good stuff! Not like you've got any cool cars anyway... :P Just a note, I will be writing up an info thread asap. I need to know who is coming by the 3rd of December so I can finalize our accom booking. We are booked in in Apollo bay but if we have the whole 50 people on the list turn up we will need more sites! If you haven't heard from me in the next couple of days and want to come, pm me or call/text 0400843198. I will be sending a group pm asap as well. JP Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_483869 I forwarded your SMS to everyone but Fusion. Myself + the g/f in the Chaser :) I may or may not have someone else coming along in another Chaser too, will see if he's serious about it or not and let you know. Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_483870 Cheers Raven, Not 100% certain and would rather not muck you and Nobbler around, so leave me out for now. If I need to I got Nobblers number Cheers Ross Report
November 26, 201015 yr Author comment_484489 Ooh.... A new one to the list. Your number 50 :) Will be posting the info thread this weekend, bookings are confirmed with final numbers upon arrival. Once the tshirt place gets back to be I will have final costs. Will let you allknow asap. I also need a $20 deposit from everyone shortly. This will cover the camp site costs and initial shirt costs. Keep your eyes peeled for the info thread. Jarrad Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_484522 ill be in, happy to pay the $20 but if i don't make due to 4k still not installed ill cry! :glare: Report
November 27, 201015 yr Author comment_484525 Cool, will tick you off on the list. I will be organising a GOR meeting/Christmas party in the coming weeks, maybe a BBQ way out west at my place combined with a ke10 working bee! This will give another way to pay deposits other than bank transfer. JP Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now