Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

Sweet... I don't need to take annual leave haha, However I can't wait,this will be my first ever car cruise

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

wet sanding the rolla today, if all goes well it will be painted next weekend

 

cutting it fine but should be ready

 

paul

I hope you have the car in the shade, that suns got some bite today. Hopefully the warm weather sticks around a bit longer so the paint gets a bake. I've decided i might bite the bullet and order a Go Pro HD off ebay. You got yours sorted Mick?

Would be good to get some camera's out for this!!!

yeah shes in the shade, good thing is cos I'm clumsy so i get as wet as the car, so in turn, stay cool

 

got 80% done today, few things to finish off thru the week and should be painting on saturday. farkn hope the weather comes good, its the only day me and my help have free

 

super psyched for this

 

paul

I'll bring the laptop along to dump all the footage on..

sweet... cameras =] my car should be lowered and have some steelies by the end of the month... will also try and get time to get white walls done =]

 

Pretty keen for this trip

Hey guys, Not to sure if you have heard yet, but there are huge slabs of the Great Ocean road close due to rock slides. Lets hope this weather does not continue, otherwise our cruise may not be as we would like it to be, there has also been some flash flooding in Kennet River, as one of my mates was there.

 

There is more rain on the way today and predicting some large rainfalls, this will only cause more rockslides and flooding.

 

I'm sure it will be fine by the end of the month, but then again no one expected this weather in January

Also, sorry for my lack of contact, things will be explained shortly.....after i'm done doing skids!

 

JP

FTFY :D

I'm onto it... We will see how we go.

 

Also, sorry for my lack of contact, things will be explained shortly!

 

JP

 

Ah sweet, I'm sure it will be fine by the end of the month, well I hope so anyway

pretty sure they have bigger things to worry about rather than the GOR.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.