I Have A Craving For Maggi Chicken Noodles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i was addicted to them hard, that was my staple as a teenager =)

last time i had cooked chicken noodles i wasn't in a good state and i threw them up, since then i haven't been able to sniff the things without feeling like gagging

hence this craving is odd. i usually have beef noodles. well, when i ate that crap anyway, i haven't had any for months, but i haven't had alot of many foods for months

wow, and i thought this topic would go nowhere :thumbsup:

last time i had cooked chicken noodles i wasn't in a good state and i threw them up, since then i haven't been able to sniff the things without feeling like gagging

I have the same problem with Vodka. :thumbsup:

I have a feeling this thread will go far.

Edited by kangaroosa

When I used to be able to drink (not anymore due to health risks) I used to down Bacardi and Coke.. funny enough I could drink that stuff and I wouldn't hurl, no hang over the following morning, and I only got light headed... never pissed!

Same with Sam Cougar and coke...

Beam and coke/daniels and coke/walker and coke..... NAH AH!!

I'd hurl up at the smell of them

But back to noodles :thumbsup: I just made me a serving of 2 minute beef noodles. All this talk got me craving the stuff! hahaha

mmm, i'm thinking of making some noodles myself. not the maggi type but the hot indo noodles, with the 5 flavouring sachets. i've found it's best to use extra water, add your flavour straight away, and drain off all the water before you serve. the flavour is in the noodles, not the concentrated soup you otherwise end up with.

i'm over spirits and coke. used to drink scotch/bourbon and coke all the time when i was younger. i can't drink much coke these days. it is evil shit, it eats your guts, and chews all the enamelling off your teeth. dentists hate the shit. have you seen what it does to an old tarnished 1 or 2 cent coin? also good for taking oil stains off your driveway.

mmm....beer! carlton coldies, and middies. we were going through 3 cartons a week up until recently, when we removed a big chunk of stress out of our lives. back to a sensible carton a week now. also like stones green ginger wine.

Edited by Felix