I Have A Craving For Maggi Chicken Noodles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those indo noodles are the best, also the authentic japanese ramen that you get in the asian section of coles, which is double the price of normal noodles, and doesn't have a word of english on the packet, and usually some little slanty-eyed cartoon character as well

i have been on a big no-caffeine stint lately, been drinking my spirits straight. i must say, it is nicer with coke :thumbsup:

My other half came home from clubbing the other night and had sampled "Yeager Bombs" (I think that's how it's spelt). What it is is a glass of Red Bull and a shot of Yeagermeister. She had about six of the things plus other drinks and was HORNY AS HELL!!! I was so glad I was awake when she got home!!! :D :D :D :D :D :P :rocknroll: :rocknroll: :rocknroll: :dance:

Oh damn you. Now I want Maggi Noodles too. Chicken or Curry, pick one. Oh Yeah.

Virtually every week last night I had vodka with something. Generally lime and soda, sometimes with OJ. Didn't go the red bull though, I was already juiced up on so many cups of coffee :P

google tells me jagermeister is a "herbal liqueur". wtf does that mean? what's it taste like?

one of the "recipes" on the wild turkey site is turkey and oj. i wonder if that would be a bit wierd. i'd try it but don't want to get into the "needing a drink every night" thing again

Virtually every week last night I had vodka with something. Generally lime and soda, sometimes with OJ. Didn't go the red bull though, I was already juiced up on so many cups of coffee :P

And you're obviously still recovering from that week. :rocknroll:

When the other half was telling me about being given these "Jagerbombs", she says she thought they were beer when she first looked at them, and refused to try them (she HATES beer). Then she was told they weren't, and that she should just try them, and boy was she glad she did. She LOVED them.

jagermeister needs to be ice ice cold if you want to shot it...throw it in the freezer the day before :P Chicks dig it :rocknroll:

absynth (sp?) is another interesting one...

as far as noodles are concerned put away the maggi and move on to 'mee goreng'...5 flavour sachets of msg goodness...yum yum