July 31, 201016 yr comment_455933 hay just picked up aye t18/te72 rolla stoked :lolcry: i want to keep the original 3tc engine and want to start on the mods where shold i start .............................wanting turbo set up aswelll what would be best and price for mods aswell :hmm: Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455941 get your hands on a 3T-GTEU if you want to go turbo 3t :lolcry: Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455947 Ditch your current pollution gear system and replace it with a flux capacitor, it will greatly increase the performance up to and beyond 88 miles per hour. Tell me what its like in 2012. Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_455957 hmmmmm i like the idea about the screamer hows would i go about that XD :lolcry: Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455967 check out brd racing or paradise racing they've got heaps of parts for 3tcs otherwise 4age apparently bolts straight in. The crazy Mexicans are getting like 8 second quarter miles out of this engine! Otherwise you could go 3tc/2tg twin cam hybred, (ive got a complete 2tg head, dummy shaft, timing gears/chain and timing cover if you wan to buy it) Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_455974 why ditch the turbo idea??? draw thru turbo is such a simple setup on these engines... SU side draught with a carbon sealed turbo, then crossover pipe with a bolt on adapter to the factory inlet mani. re-curve the dizzy, and I'd personally go for a huge radiator... 3TGTE can be hard to find, but well worth it if one comes up for around the $1000 mark complete and running. (I know where to get it if you want it...) Oh! You're in Perth!!! you'd better come for a visit and check out the T18 laboratory... I've got a couple of somethings you might be interested in. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_456013 Ditch your current pollution gear system and replace it with a flux capacitor, it will greatly increase the performance up to and beyond 88 miles per hour. Tell me what its like in 2012. haha, the funny made me laugh. I wouldn't bother with a turbo, but thats just me and i don't have much to substantiate my claim with, i guess N/A engines are my thing now. Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_456030 why ditch the turbo idea??? draw thru turbo is such a simple setup on these engines... SU side draught with a carbon sealed turbo, then crossover pipe with a bolt on adapter to the factory inlet mani. re-curve the dizzy, and I'd personally go for a huge radiator... 3TGTE can be hard to find, but well worth it if one comes up for around the $1000 mark complete and running. (I know where to get it if you want it...) Oh! You're in Perth!!! you'd better come for a visit and check out the T18 laboratory... I've got a couple of somethings you might be interested in. T18 LABORATORY......................................... tellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll me more :lolcry: I'm also chasing chrome bumpers cuz the fuk before me put some random plastic ones on that don't fit properly Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_456212 Good form with your choice of car and top form sticking with the 3TC engine, so very under rated here. White sandshoe has some good advice and seems to know the score. I'd be interested to hear some more idea/options on a good 3TC build up. :lolcry: Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_456224 Hey Gspec, you wrecked any T18s with chrome bumpers lately??? :lolcry: There's need for two sets to be sent to Perth soon. There's quite a few T18s popping up in Perth these days... Glad another one found it's way into the fold. Oh, and MOPAR ftw. Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_456275 Someone's probably swapped the chrome bumpers with a Ksev and vice versa. Forget the hater saying don't bother with a turbo setup. Check out what the Peurto Rican's (not mexicans) are doing with 3tc's (and not TG's!) and you'll be blown away! :lolcry: .... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16233 Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_456388 ye I knew it was them just couldn't be bothered to try to spell it, was out all day very tired. Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_456438 white sandshoe: Sold al my bumpers except the bent ones I have on the pumkin. taz rx: hell yeah. http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/ca...;current=18.flv :( 19914afc: I get the mexican thing, I sometimes can't be assed writting "peurto rican" either. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now