November 13, 200718 yr comment_208890 Are they 2T or 3T? Why don't you guys use say 2TG's? Wow, just noticed those last 2 are still using DCOE's not EFI!! :) Edited November 13, 200718 yr by Taz_Rx Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208895 porn. and your sitting on the wrong side of the car?? :) Report
November 13, 200718 yr Author comment_208902 hello i am from pr and this car run whit 3tc engine i run 8.67et at 156mph and run whit 587hp in my litle engine Report
November 13, 200718 yr Author comment_208905 http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/ca...p;current=8.flv Edited November 13, 200718 yr by casañas racing Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208906 Wrong link tag buddy. Photobucket is weird! If you do it properly you should have a picture of the start of the video to click on, it'll have like film dots along the side. :) Report
November 13, 200718 yr Author comment_208907 http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/ca...UERTORACING.flv http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/ca...rent=anaish.flv Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208912 Puerto Rico seems to have a treasure trove of hot and fast cars.... I believe they are pretty famous for rotors too yeah?? Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208930 that's awesome!! You guy's have some clean engines over there :) ;) Edited November 13, 200718 yr by 78_7kRolla Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208931 hello i am from pr and this car run whit 3tc engine i run 8.67et at 156mph and run whit 587hp in my litle engine is that all?? :) sweet looking thing mate... much jealous Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208964 Oh my god. You guys are building incredible machines. Those turbos rival the size of the ones on the new John Deere tractor my mate just bought. Wow. :) Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208965 I've heard about these crazy Puerto Ricans.... about time they showed up :) Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208975 This thing is insane in the flesh, Anyone else notice that the pic is from willowbank :) Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208991 This thing is insane in the flesh, Anyone else notice that the pic is from willowbank :) Trev I though that was Willowbank but I want 100% sure. But I have a picture of a KE15 drag car is white on my computer some where I snapped it last time I was out there watching the jet drag cars. Seems there are quite a few KE15/7 sprinter drag cars getting around. Cameorn Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now