T18/te72 Mods ?

t18drifts

hay just picked up aye t18/te72 rolla stoked :lolcry:

i want to keep the original 3tc engine and want to start on the mods where shold i start .............................wanting turbo set up aswelll what would be best and price for mods aswell :hmm:

Members dont see this ad

check out brd racing or paradise racing they've got heaps of parts for 3tcs otherwise 4age apparently bolts straight in. The crazy Mexicans are getting like 8 second quarter miles out of this engine!

Otherwise you could go 3tc/2tg twin cam hybred, (ive got a complete 2tg head, dummy shaft, timing gears/chain and timing cover if you wan to buy it)

why ditch the turbo idea???

draw thru turbo is such a simple setup on these engines... SU side draught with a carbon sealed turbo, then crossover pipe with a bolt on adapter to the factory inlet mani. re-curve the dizzy, and I'd personally go for a huge radiator...

3TGTE can be hard to find, but well worth it if one comes up for around the $1000 mark complete and running. (I know where to get it if you want it...)

Oh! You're in Perth!!! you'd better come for a visit and check out the T18 laboratory... I've got a couple of somethings you might be interested in.

Ditch your current pollution gear system and replace it with a flux capacitor, it will greatly increase the performance up to and beyond 88 miles per hour. Tell me what its like in 2012.

haha, the funny made me laugh. I wouldn't bother with a turbo, but thats just me and i don't have much to substantiate my claim with, i guess N/A engines are my thing now.

why ditch the turbo idea???

draw thru turbo is such a simple setup on these engines... SU side draught with a carbon sealed turbo, then crossover pipe with a bolt on adapter to the factory inlet mani. re-curve the dizzy, and I'd personally go for a huge radiator...

3TGTE can be hard to find, but well worth it if one comes up for around the $1000 mark complete and running. (I know where to get it if you want it...)

Oh! You're in Perth!!! you'd better come for a visit and check out the T18 laboratory... I've got a couple of somethings you might be interested in.

T18 LABORATORY......................................... tellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll me more :lolcry: I'm also chasing chrome bumpers cuz the fuk before me put some random plastic ones on that don't fit properly

Good form with your choice of car and top form sticking with the 3TC engine, so very under rated here.

White sandshoe has some good advice and seems to know the score.

I'd be interested to hear some more idea/options on a good 3TC build up.

:lolcry:

Someone's probably swapped the chrome bumpers with a Ksev and vice versa.

Forget the hater saying don't bother with a turbo setup.

Check out what the Peurto Rican's (not mexicans) are doing with 3tc's (and not TG's!) and you'll be blown away! :lolcry: ....

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16233