August 23, 201016 yr comment_461832 i thought the OP was refereing to ke70s on air suspension or air bags. but this has turned out way cooler than that.... i still enjoy your videos on youtube toy-yoda:P Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_461858 Naaawwww, good to hear, getting ready to rebuild the car now and do it all again :jamie: Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_461912 Ah- I have a newfound respect for Toyoda now! Aren't you landing across the runway here?? Did you listen to Air Traffic Control?? Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462092 I had full air traffic control permission to land in that zone, I promise :jamie: Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462122 pressing the brakes don't do much in mid air Its just part of the whole <"Faaaaark!! This is gonna hurt!" and going completely rigid> thing! Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462131 Must be time for my contribution. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462181 Must be time for my contribution. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Report
August 24, 201016 yr comment_462563 Bit off topic, but i bring you.... ...Yoda's other ride.... :) Report
August 24, 201016 yr Author comment_462565 i thought the OP was refereing to ke70s on air suspension or air bags. but this has turned out way cooler than that.... i still enjoy your videos on youtube toy-yoda:P I did but yeah, KE70s in the air is doper!! :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now