Wrc

corollaart

Well as most rally nuts no by now that coffs harbour has won the 2011 round of the wrc.Thanks mainly to the tree hugers dope smoking wankers on the

far north coast.

Its a loss of about 15 million to there economy stupid sob.Any way good on coffs they will do it better any way .

Coffs is just the perfect rally town five minutes and your in the forest ,bring it on i say.

THOUGHTS COMMENTS ??

rob

Members dont see this ad

I know your Pain, i was involved with Rally here in Perth since the test event in 1988 until stupid F*&king government decided it wasn't profitable enough!!!!!

FIA are going to get jack of Australia if we can't keep the event in a consistent location.

You do much work for Targa West at Staging Connections Mark?

i assume by far noth coast you are talking about kyogle area where the wrc was last year etc

i went down last year to check it out, cool event (though not that great for spectators, though the SSS was cool in the town stadium thing), but those protestors...they need to be locked up somewhere.

throwing rocks at rally cars, blocking public roads or driving uber slow for no reason, vandalising signs/roads etc. i swear they did more damange to the place than all the rally cars put together.!

coffs harbour is far to far for me to go and spectate....so that kinda sucks.....but hopefully its better recieved by the....."anti enthusiasts"

Edited by ke70dave
  • Upvote 1

I think that your right there mark fia will drop us all together if we don't get it right soon.Its a shame that perth lost it to the goverment bumbling ,as

they run a good rally.

Come on dave its only 4hrs down the nose pickers road .The greenies just made real ass of them selfs at kyolge eg ,smashed the windows out of some blokes rex

because he was a rally fan .

I'm guessing that if they turn up at coffs ,well put it this way it will not be pretty.

As coffs is rally friendly place and I'm sure they will be welcome with open arms by the locals.As well as millions of dollars that will come with them.

rob

Dave, there maybe a small chance of needing you for the 2011WRC working on the Polo if you are interested.

I'm heading down to kyogle this weekend to burn down the forest, see how the greenies like it when i f@$k with what they love!!! :yes:

ahh wel if its actually up close with rally cars then of course I'm keen!

rally really isnt a spectator sport!

have fun in urbanville!

Thats ashame about urbanville ,we had a crew go up last year in a couple of stanzas they said it was one of the best events for along time.

( no bs).

It was like a rally of years ago where ever one just had fun and a beer after,told lies how fast they where.I'm pretty sure there where going this year

as well .

I hope the tree f##kers didnt have a hand in this one as well??

rob

• 3 weeks later...

stuff looking it up! i thought one of you guys might know off the top of your head.

still cut fox doesnt have a channel for motorsport only

For highlights shows like the WRC there often isn't a set time every week for it, it floats around to fill in gaps between the live broadcasts (which at the moment are usually baseball, F1, and the NFL), so one week it might be at 7:30pm, another at 8pm, and another at 3 in the afternoon

Edited by Hiro Protagonist