Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kebab Night! (Discussion)

Featured Replies

I know the place put me down as a maybe ill need to confirm closer to the date...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting to see how far these meets have come.... since I organised Rollaclub's first BBQ day for Vic members; which you can see HERE. :)

 

Put me down, boys :paw:

 

Wow that was a past blast! Great to hear you will be coming out to the meet :)

  • Author

Forecast for Friday

Cloud increasing. Isolated showers in the northwest from the late morning, extending throughout from midday. The chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 40 km/h.

 

showers developing. Min18 Max32

 

so it'll be a gooood night for a cruise

 

tiger - the northern suburb peps are gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9 and roll down to mitchem in a small group

Hope these Kebabs are good

Count me in

Representing the Fwd

  • Author

they are the BOMB! imo not as good as souvlaki plant or dalton rd kebabs, but mitcham kebab are open till 5am witch makes them the best around :D

 

fwd? wheres the van?

Oh btw, I'll be coming to this. Be nice to see the outside world for a change.

Looking forward to it, even if I don't make it up the hill

 

Cheers

Oh btw, I'll be coming to this. Be nice to see the outside world for a change.

Looking forward to it, even if I don't make it up the hill

 

Cheers

 

Sweet, I bet you feel like a break from all that SAE stuff !

Evan - I'll probably come down to meet you guys at maccas if I can make it in time.

  • Author

yea no problem, we'll hang around 10-15 and chat for a bit, then boot off around 9:15?

 

gimme a ring if you can't make it

fwd? wheres the van?

Wanna Buy it?

 

 

even if I don't make it up the hill

Cheers

I'll bring a tow rope

tiger - the northern suburb peps are gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9 and roll down to mitchem in a small group

 

I might jump in on this convoy.

Forecast for Friday

Cloud increasing. Isolated showers in the northwest from the late morning, extending throughout from midday. The chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 40 km/h.

 

showers developing. Min18 Max32

 

so it'll be a gooood night for a cruise

 

tiger - the northern suburb peps are gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9 and roll down to mitchem in a small group

 

What time are they meeting there? Might follow them down. I have no idea where Mitchim is haha.

gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9

What time are they meeting there? Might follow them down. I have no idea where Mitchim is haha.

 

kids these days. don't know how to work an interweb. plus you can't go join them. we have to come back and get my car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.