Official Ke70/ae71 Members Page

Teddy

Car: 1984 ae71 csx

Motor & Driveline: stock

Suspension & Brakes: BC BR ajustable coilovers up front, BC springs and ajdusable perches with 71 wagon shocks. brakes stock

Wheels & Tyres: 15x7 +12 performance superlites all round with 195/50 front and 185/55 rear

Interior: TRD gear knob FTW!!

Body: front lip, fender mirrors

post-15971-0-26862900-1384125981_thumb.jpg

post-15971-0-29916100-1384125999_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TE71 Corolla GT 1979

2TGEU - running twin 40mm Solex Carbs, extractors, T50, T series LSD

Custom Coilovers 6kg/mm springs, KYB ST185 shocks (365077), AE86 Vented brakes, Modded EB Falcon rear springs with VN wagon oem dirty oil filled munroe rear shocks.

Work Equip 02's - 14x6.5JJ +4 Front 14x7JJ -2 Rear with 185/60 Dunlop Direzza's.

Custom Steelies 14X7 -7 made from T-18 wheels with 185/60 R14 RE001's.

Original Interior, AE86 Steering wheel

6EE9F53E-1EFE-428A-9840-25C79A7C6EDD-18825-00001628EE09A1F2_zpsdfa4fa90.jpg

Streetstatik002_zpsa78cf4d1.jpg

Build thread over at AE86DC

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/77480-White-TE71-GT-Hardtop-2TG

• 1 month later...

Name: 'wags'

Car: 1984 ke70 wagon

Motor & Driveline: in process of rebuilding 4age, with plans of twin side draft carbs, raised compression, cams, over size valves, valve springs, extractors etc

Suspension & Brakes: will be changing to coil over front end and ae86 brakes. Hydraulic handbrake

Wheels & Tyres: stock

Interior: stock

Body: stock, I dint behind passenger rear door, and abit of rust on inside of hatch window

Other: nothing yet

I'll post a pic later after lowering it and a clean

Edited by Hardie_kid

[B]Name[/B]: Colin

[B]Car[/B]: 1983 KE70 2 Door Sedan

[B]Motor & Driveline[/B]: Stock 4A-C Motor with a 4 Speed Manual

[B]Suspension & Brakes[/B]: Stock Front Disc and Back Drum Breaks with the Stock Suspension

[B]Wheels & Tyres[/B]: Stock Steelies

[B]Interior[/B]: Stock Blue Vinyl Seats Front and Back

[B]Body[/B]: Rusty with Original Dark Blue Metallic Finish

[B]Other[/B]: Custom TRD Tupperware Radiator Cooling System

Exterior Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCSG6Rad6FY

• 7 months later...

[B]Name[/B]: Andrew

[B]Car[/B]: 1983 Flat Front KE70

[B]Motor & Driveline[/B]: 4K and a K40

[B]Suspension & Brakes[/B]: Stock as a rock

[B]Wheels & Tyres[/B]: Some sort of 13x7 meshies

[B]Interior[/B]: Stock, seat covers, kenwood headunit, amp and speakers with 12' sub.

[B]Body[/B]: White with a black bonnet

[B]Other[/B]: Nothing much.

My daily project i picked up recently for $1600, its stock as a rock. The previous owner has installed some speakers but it needs to be all rewired. Its a clean car, only rust is on the roof (bubbles) and around the boot (20c piece in boot seal). The bonnet is annoying me as its mismatched but i'll repaint it. Hopefully it'll be registered soon so i can start on lowering it, different carb and exhaust, and tinting the windows. :)

Person in that photo is my dad, he helped me inspect that car. Its my first car, I'm only 16! :P

wJaqPCx.jpg

Edited by andyg

Name : Gage

Car : ae71

Motor & Driveline: smallport 4age with 4-1 extractors and a tiny little carb, t50 gearbox and a open borgy diff

Suspension & Brakes : Standard front (had corona coilovers but were taken out by previous owner before I bought the car) with king springs in the rear

Wheels & Tyres : now sits on stock pizza cutters

Interior : blue interior.. Crackles dash, stock dark blue seats, shitty carpet job ( previous owners work lol), little middle piece behind the gear stick hasn't been hacked out for a headunit which is pretty cool.. And a hectic autobarn special deep dish steering wheel

Body : pretty clean white paint job.. Has a really bad bogjob above the taillights, the whole front of the car isn't straight (front bar and grille are slightly diagonal and and has dints in the bonnet) little rust above the drivers side rear door (size of a 10c coin)

Other: yea so that pretty much wraps up my first car.. Isn't registered.. But who cares, I can't drive the thing for another 7 months. I do have a thread in ke70.com under projects called "Alice the White ae71" which I will post in when i have money to afford car parts lol

Pics : how do I post pics?? There are pics on my project thread if I can't figure out how to post pics in here

• 5 months later...

Name: Coen

Car: 1983 CS Ke70

Motor and Driveline: Standard 4k and 5 speed

Suspension and Brakes:BC Coilovers all round and standard brakes

Wheels and Tyres: 13x7 -1 SSR Mk2s with Goodride 165/65

Interior: New carpet, SAAS bucket seats, shitty Sparco steering wheel

Body: Quadlights, chrome bumpers, AJPS madhouse lip

Other:little rust and will soon have a smallport 16v 4age, spirit wing and genuine Nardi. Has had lots of other shit done that I can't really remember haha

don't have any photos of it with chrome bumpers yet

post-24026-0-35295500-1457316901_thumb.jpg

post-24026-0-53255400-1457316904_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Name: Mick

Car: 1981 KE70 Sedan

Motor & Driveline: 4K-c 1.3ltr, 4 speed Manual

Suspension & Brakes: Stock

Wheels & Tyres: Stock

Interior: Stock

Body: Stock

Other: Purchased brand new in 1981 by my Auntie, she drove it to work daily and serviced it every 6 months. A couple years ago due to age she gave up driving after she had an accident in it. Besides the left hand panel damage and some drivers seat wear its a very nice car. After starting it it seems to have a stuck lifter or something, its got a loud knock. Will get it rego'd and daily it.

DSC_5702.jpg

DSC_5721.jpg

DSC_5719.jpg

DSC_5709.jpg

Edited by MickCStephens