Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Members dont see this ad

u lie justin, racing was on last night....haha first few runs wernt good, coughing all over the place, ran a few 12.1's and 12.3's, then decided to check the plugs, they were fouled, didnt have a set on me so we cleaned them up, then went 11.9 114mph and then backed it up with a 12.0 114mph... got some new plugs today to go in for jambo ...

just unloaded from jambo, what an eventfull day.. First went 12.1 114mph, then 12.3 112mph. then 12.2 112mph on that pass it started breaking down after the line.. Went back to the pits, changed plugs, didnt fix the problem.. went looking for vacc leaks and other things could not find the issue... went out to eliminations not very hopeful, went 12.6 105mph breaking down 3/4 track... went back to the pits with kev, found the coil lead connections had some corrosion in them so we cleaned them up and sounded great!! went out for second elimination and an error on the line on my behalf saw me have a soft launch on no boost and run through a 12.6 112mph but loosing due to other guy beating me to line... great day, thanks to kev for towing car out to track...

This thing would be an epic dial in car!!! Massive congrats on being very consistent!!!

I'm betting your now very addicted to racing it and considering a built/ported engine and winding up the wick on this crazy machine!!

Stu.

haha you bet, when the car gets painted in the next month or so i am considering building a mildport for it

I'm just spewing on the error i made on the line as it was very stupid of me, nerves got the better of me... but all in all had a ball

Haha that's the attitude!! Any form of motorsport is addictive. Hope you realize the only cure now is poverty??

Staying bamboo??

• 1 month later...

ran last night at the track...had a really good night, very consistent now.. ran 12.0, 11.9, 12.0, 12.0, 12.0, 12.0..... Ive worked out that ive been shifting to high by about 300rpm, at the start of the night i was shifting at 7200rpm, only getting 113mph or 114mph, then for some reason i decided to short shift, shifting at 6800rpm and went 115mph, done this twice... So looks like now ill be shifting there....Going back to the dyno to sort out a midrange cough ..and possibly throw more boost at it? lol