5K Hp And A Query

yeah that wont work...all that information is already available somewhere.

people need to be not lazy and just trawl the internet to find information.

before i started modding my corolla i swear i read every bloody members ride thread on this forum, ae86dc, and toymods, and every google result i got from searching "4age ke70"...there is alot.

after that i started on the tech threads....sure you have to filter out the rubbish, but its not like what we do hasnt been done before somewhere.

but once you read them all, you got a pretty damn good idea on what to do, and more importantly...what not to do...

however this takes time lots of time...and time is one thing you need to mod a car.

though i dunno what the commotion is about in this thread, i was going to post something simliar to even, but when i tried to find the information on google (Hp of a 5k, to link and "prove" my point) it wasnt as easy as i thought, the HP figures arent listed on wiki etc. luckily some nice person put it in the FAQ.

Members dont see this ad

i am currently working on a table with all these things engine k, t, a year of release displacement model car its in the bore and hp and kw and etc IN 1 SPOT

so its easy

any help is greatly appreciated and yes i know most of its on here somewhere its just hard to find unless you know the site back to front

Allright BTW my speedway car 3k, has had everydone done to it that were aloud only has 57? and the WA1 car has around 54( well the other car did wich is exactly the same) there were done in second gear.

If we went to 4th would we get a different reading?

Cheers

Allright BTW my speedway car 3k, has had everydone done to it that were aloud only has 57? and the WA1 car has around 54( well the other car did wich is exactly the same) there were done in second gear.

If we went to 4th would we get a different reading?

Cheers

Yes.

But it still goes through a diff that changes the ratio again. I'd imagine you'll find a variation between every gear due to different losses, but I'd be really interested to actually see what the difference is.

In the auto seca:

1st gear - 75hp.

2nd gear - 89.5hp.

Getting back to your question "is a 5k and 5spd worth the change?". I'd say a big YES for sure. Even if you just change to the 5spd would be a great start. My ke 11 before i supercharged I'd had a mild 5k with twin su's used to make 48rwkw and return like 6ltr/100km.

Stu.

just put the 5k and 5 speed into ya car, i had a 5k and 4 speed in a ke71 and wished everyday for a 5 speed for the extra gear, and a little longer engine life

So yes it will, make a vast improvement over a 4speed 4k or even auto 5k