1994 Audi Ur-S4, New Weekend Weapon

Sim

Hey guys thought i'd put up some pics/info of a new weekender i bought recently, getting it freighted down from QLD, should arrive next week sometime.

its a 1994 Audi S4, pretty rare these days and i've always wanted one since i drove one a couple years ago at my old work but they where always out of my price range. soon as i spotted this one i had to have it.

there pretty tricked out from factory, they are a 20v inline 5 cylinder turbo, externally gated, 227bhp with quattro drivetrain, factory diff lock, 6 speed manual, electric everything with comfy as f@$k leather seats, factory colour coded sunroof etc.

ordered some euro plates for it, once i get it transferred/regoed etc I'm gonna start doing afew little mods, not going crazy as i don't want to wreck the look of the car.

heres what ill be doing in the near future,

-lowering job with either coilovers all round ($$$ permitting) or bilstein shock/eibach springs

-turbo back 3" exhaust, hi-flo cat, one muffler

-linea corse lemans full black rims (haven't decided on size, offset etc yet)

-remove the god awful spoiler, hateee it

-give it a general clean up, needs a cut n polish in places and the leather needs some looking after in places.

just planning on enjoying this car as i get bored driving my camry every day and my corolla rotary is a very slow work in progress so i wanted something for weekends etc and i was over buying aussie/jap cars.

heres a couple pix of it, let me know what you think!

s41a.jpg

s45n.jpg

s43e.jpg

s44q.jpg

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys. ive always been a fan of this model of audi, and the trusty 5 cylinders are bulletproof! considering the weight of the car (1700kg or so) they go suprisingly well. on paper they do 0-100 in around 6 seconds, which is pretty close to what i've gotten. the car has just ticked over 200,000ks which is still baby k's when it comes to these engines apparently which is nice, its due for a cambelt so will be doing that soon.

ordered some BBS LM 19" replicas which should arrive next week and ordered a set of front and rear adjustable coilovers for it so i can stiffen it up and get rid of the 4x4 ride height.

eventually want to get a turbo back 3" exhaust, but will be keeping the motor stock for now, apart from abit more boost.

planning to take it to the track, wouldn't mind trying my hand at some curcuit work in it, would be abit of fun :).

changed the steering wheel from the horrible 4 spoke to the standard 3 spoke non airbag wheel which looks ace, and chucked on a mesh grille, also removed the butt ugly spoiler, just need to get the holes filled up now. also got some euro plates for it :).

heres the rims and coilover kit

IMG_3000-1.jpg

cp.urs4s6.fullkit.1.jpg

urs43.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

haven't done too much to this thing, heres a couple pix since lowering/fitted the rims. sorry for the average pics i was trying out the camera on my new phone and fuffed it abit lol.

wanting to buy a house soon so no money will be spent on it for a while, including the corolla. but one day!

s4city.jpg

s4city1.jpg

Nice, these cars are pretty rare, must be a pleasure to drive!

And with those last two pics, the car looks like it has been completely transformed, looks much nicer than factory! Add in some clear guard indicators and that will top it off I reckon.

And is that somewhere in the CBD of melbourne?, that road looks familiar.

Edited by Onikage