Regarding Springs!

Deeken

Hey guys, just purchased a pair of AU falcon sedan springs, just need a cheap option to raise my ke70 a bit.. I've seen alot of people talking about them, but I have never had/cut springs before! Just wondering if yous could gimme a few pointers on heights to cut em to for diff ride heights and how to install em safely!

Cheers guys,

Sorry if this has been covered before!

Deeken.

Members dont see this ad

well atm, my car is on bump stops. the falcon springs seem a hell of alot taller than the springs in it, thought I could cut them a little higher than what most people do so it would atleast be legal height...

The height at which it sits now is illegal anyway.. why not cut some springs to raise it and paint them to look like king springs anyway.

Cheers.

^^^^ hahaha yeah, also wouldnt the king springs for kerollas be softer than the falcon springs? I like stiff rides lol :P

What free height should I cut the springs to, to sit just below stock height? like above legal height, and which end do I cut, and which way do I put the springs in lol =/

May sound noob but I don't wanna break anything in the car and I've never cut springs..

HAHAHA don't be like my mate when he did his r33 showboat :P and forgot to jack down the other side and so he kept it too long hahaha was like an inch difference lol

HAHAHAHA, Nah I'll be thorough when I do it :P

Umm you guys reckon cutting them to like 250mm free height to begin with or something? I see alot of people running 210-220mm free height.. guess that would be under the legal ride height? =/