Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 Steps To Become A Ninja

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Views 173.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mwhahahhahha these are funny. :yak:

Must put my own up, i have special ninja sword as well! :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Astro Ninja with Super Special Imported Chinese Ninja Sword!

post-5992-1216295769_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

this thread has been going since the dawn of time haha its so good though lol. great thread guys.

  • Author

Gee, almost 3 years since I started it.

 

It won thread of the year in '05 I believe and I'm glad you're all enjoying it.

 

I think the newcomers should go ahead and post their pics. :sob:

yes we should ill get a photo of it with all of me mates haha

  • 2 months later...

In 2 weeks time I will take a photo of me and my 2 Rolla's dressed up as a ninja. :dance:

I hope I don't get any weird looks from the neighbors while posing for it!!! Haha.

 

I'm so going to get my mates to do it and RUN through a shopping mall :lol: while

everyone is staring :yes:

hahahahaha wd on the 3 year long thread xD

I'm so going to get my mates to do it and RUN through a shopping mall :lol: while

everyone is staring :yes:

hahahahaha wd on the 3 year long thread xD

 

 

anti terror laws ftl... :dance: wouldn't reccomend this one...

I recently heard that pirates V's ninjas was started a while ago, and here in adelaide they have a website? and they put a date and time in and people dress up as ninja's or pirates... then they do something....chase eachother....I dunno...but if I was in it...I'd be a NINJA!

haha I went through all the pages and even though theres no more pics on the last two or whatever I'm still laughing ahahaha BRING BACK THE NINJAS

  • 6 months later...

look more arab then ninja but..

 

oh and ninja's can't get cancer

 

l_b4114056a66c46a89a1a8e3576b5b217.jpg

Edited by Timmeh

bwwwaaa haha ha ha ha ... I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

 

I vote everyone update their ninja pictures!

 

:)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.