July 22, 201214 yr Author comment_617068 Ok sorry ive been holding out on the flares ive just been too scared to! but ive decided that the guards have already been rolled so atleast I'm not wrecking standard ones. I'm dropping her off to a car restorer i know, he's got a hoist and he's just going to fix everything on it. Flares, Exhaust, Custom pedalbox, surge tank , small rust popping up. and the top rad hose is too small and I'm scared that when the engine torques that itll pop off so ive gotta work something out there. after that she should be on the road. :) Oh yeah I'm thinking of upgrading wheels to 15 x 9's after the flares are on. Report
July 22, 201214 yr Author comment_617072 found this which pretty much shows exactly how i want mine to sit. :) Report
July 22, 201214 yr comment_617073 I'd go 14's, they'd be more expensive as you can't buy rota's in that size or anything, but will look a lot more proportional.. Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_617363 That photo Isnt real, photoshop. Plans with the mango Are keeping everything standard except getting the 3k balanced flywheel machined, cam regrind heavy valve springs and a port +polish. I want it to be numbers matching hence not swapping it for a 4k Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_617416 hey mate nice cars and good work! somthing along the lines like this?? Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_617437 Yeah with black grille, wheels and body colour flares. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_617585 hmmmmmm love that grill design in the photoshop pic............ surely i'll try to make grill like that............ that 3 star "c" emblem gives a sporty look when it is in a corner of the grill................. oh i love it......... :groupwave: Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_619154 ALAS! we have progress.. thats with camber dialed in full :/ was expecting a little more, there is more in the camber plates but the body doesnt allow it. aside from that i ordered a fresh dash for the ke25 today Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_627791 Update on the red 25, I've almost finished fully rebuilding the engine. It now has 40thou oversized pistons, upped compression, shimmed oil pump, match ported head and manifolds and it's sparkling clean after being hot dipped. Very slow process but it's all being done right. It had broke all the rings and cracked 1 piston and was still driving around!!!! 3k's are bulletproof Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now