The Red Baron Ke25

benhachi

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok sorry ive been holding out on the flares ive just been too scared to! but ive decided that the guards have already been rolled so atleast I'm not wrecking standard ones. I'm dropping her off to a car restorer i know, he's got a hoist and he's just going to fix everything on it. Flares, Exhaust, Custom pedalbox, surge tank , small rust popping up. and the top rad hose is too small and I'm scared that when the engine torques that itll pop off so ive gotta work something out there. after that she should be on the road. :)

Oh yeah I'm thinking of upgrading wheels to 15 x 9's after the flares are on.

That photo Isnt real, photoshop. Plans with the mango Are keeping everything standard except getting the 3k balanced flywheel machined, cam regrind heavy valve springs and a port +polish. I want it to be numbers matching hence not swapping it for a 4k

hmmmmmm love that grill design in the photoshop pic............

surely i'll try to make grill like that............

that 3 star "c" emblem gives a sporty look when it is in a corner of the grill................. oh i love it......... :groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on the red 25, I've almost finished fully rebuilding the engine. It now has 40thou oversized pistons, upped compression, shimmed oil pump, match ported head and manifolds and it's sparkling clean after being hot dipped. Very slow process but it's all being done right. It had broke all the rings and cracked 1 piston and was still driving around!!!! 3k's are bulletproof