The Red Baron Ke25

benhachi

Pretty much decided to do an original colour closed door respray on the 25. As engine bay is alright. I'm going to switch the running gear out of the twenny into the 25 and have a te27 replica. The only rust I can find is a tiny bit in te bottom of guards and in the spare wheel well.

It's a deluxe can anyone tell me how this differs

from the base model? I will probably sell the

ke20 with the 3k and toyoglide once the transplant has been made into the 25 :(

70fd05c2.jpg

53e034c4.jpg

bed6c036.jpg

d7a8ef8d.jpg

f5d15b44.jpg

Hope you like :)

Edited by benhachi
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

I'll probably be selling my 14x 8.5 -13 watanabes soon. Just too much hassel and I don't want to touch the guards on the 25 at this time. They haven't been touched :)!!

Thinking 14x7.5 starsharks or mkII's.

And I'm not sure about tie rods I just had te27 steering arms and the 86 struts fit right onto them. I'm taking them out now though and putting them in the front of the 25. I pick it up tomorrow my mates got a detailing truck so I'll see how 5 hours detailing it will being it up and what secrets I'll find. I think the outer light garnish is different on the deluxe looks like the te27 one

I just read this from the start, now you're starting again! Those what's are lush with that stretch! I'd rather them than starsharks, but if by mk2s you mean longchamps, I'd rather those! what's and longchamps are the sex :yes: How much would you want the for the wats?

Can't wait to see what you do next, a te27 is a dream for me, hurry please!

Toby.

Small updates for this week; picking up jdm 86 front brakes on Sunday, paying slot of money for brakes so better be as good as people say compared to adm 86 brakes. Also going to buy eBay moulded carpet for ke20/25/26 anyone had experience with this stuff is it moulded well? Good quality? Here's a photo of today took her fpr a drive up the street again unregistered too much of an urge to drive her

1a048d92.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing my carpet soon so let me know how it did in yours

ive heard positive and negative feedback from it like it doesnt fit around the trans tunnel so well and there is alot of adjusting etc but seems to fit with abit of manouvering

I'm doing my carpet soon so let me know how it did in yours

ive heard positive and negative feedback from it like it doesnt fit around the trans tunnel so well and there is alot of adjusting etc but seems to fit with abit of manouvering

I'd imagine it's made for auto trans tunnel therefore wider and so it'll fit both tunnels

• 3 weeks later...