The Red Baron Ke25

benhachi

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started cleaning down the gearbox this afternoon, work and studying are hindering progress which sucks because I'm so pumped to get this into the car!

Funny story about this engine, it was in an ae86 when I bought it but by chance it was in a ke20 before that. Replacing all gaskets and seals that I can get at without stripping the engine down. she runs beautifully and has a 12 PSI pulley as well as a JDM bellhousing. winning! :dance:

20150331_164744_zpstmsucqnj.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ordered New interior (Door cards and Seat skins) out of NZ for the Red Baron can't wait for it's arrival, Eyelets in the rear seats as well. Other than that not alot else is new on her, Been focusing my efforts on the projects and using the 25 as a daily. Also starting my search for a Te27 Centre console, Gauges and a Nardi steering wheel. In other news, My goat busted out of the fence and jumped on the 25, scratched the bonnet and guard, I henceforth now proclaim that my goat is to be chained up at all times.

Has anybody had experience with these arm kits? I'm looking to improve my handling and ride

> http://yahoo.aleado....1888#enlargeimg

post-8682-0-52711200-1440229882_thumb.jpg

post-8682-0-23856800-1440229896_thumb.jpg

post-8682-0-95384200-1440230455_thumb.jpg