Stolen - Ke26 Wagon

KE26 Wagon

I have had my Ke26 Wagon Stolen yesterday 13/12/10 between 8am and 5pm.

Yes I know that it is not the neatest car, but it is my favorite car in the world. The memories that I have with this car go back to my when my daughter was a new born. Both of my kids are devestated, my wife is gutted (both agreed that we would of preferred out 03 ss stolen).

The real kicker in the theaft was that I was to pick both of my kids up from day care this afternoon. I had 2 car seats in the car as well.

Details:

1972 Ke 26 Toyota Corolla 4 door wagon

Green

Rego - GJZ - 157 (original plates that came with the car :( )

NSW rego

Stolen between 8am and 5pm

4k 5 speed

Stolen from Beams avenue Mount Druitt NSW(yes I know its a bad area - just the nearest train station for work)

Any iformation on it PLEASE contact myself on 0407775859 or [email protected]

I really just want the car returned and am happy for it to be returned with no questions asked - I am really gutted.

post-3342-057312900 1292248759_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the kind words guys!!

It has been found, but totally burnt. They have ruined a perfectly good car. It looks like the baby seats have been taken out, so I will look around the local pawn shops and see what turns up - not holding my breath but.

So it looks like its the end of a great era with my 26.

post-3342-093142700 1292592966_thumb.jpg

bad to hear mate, Scummy little C&%$s. Kids have been roaming the street near my joint late at night opening unlocked car and nicking everything. Seen them the other night was going to teach them some respect but they know where I live as my car is parked out the front. No deal eddy, I'd rather keep my car.

those f@$kers deserve to be sent of to jail asap. i'm sure they'd hate to have their pride and joy stolen and torched, but won't respect anyone else's.

people like that wouldn't have a 'pride and joy' so what would it matter to them. In fact they probably have nothing.

Sorry to see and hear of your loss old mate :(

I feel your pain man :( I live in the area as well... I am pretty sure I've seen this parked in the druitt before aswell! If you don't mind me asking, where was it found?

It was found in glendenning industrial area. Its amazing how many people know me thru this car. I will be driving a simga wagon soon. If you see me come and say hello if you want.

I now will be selling all my KE26, 20 parts that I have. I still love them but cannot park one anywhere anymore and I already have a weekend HQ to enjoy. Never know I may get into them latter down the track.

Ive read through this a few times. Feel sorry for ya mate. I had some black fellas steel our excel a while ago, but didnt figure out that they had to push the clutch in to start it haha. They left all the money in the ashtray, and $200 speakers on the back seat lol. People like this deserve a good floggin!! Best of luck.