Christmas And The Woman.

Grom.

so it's getting closer to that joyful morning.. And i'm yet to get my gf a present. only because i never know what the f**k to get her.. i mean besides some lacey lingere, which of course she's be fine with based on the fact i got her something abit more thoughtful. Anyone else have this trouble? Haha

Members dont see this ad

I find girls are difficult to buy for in general.

The trick is, to go shopping with them, and look for what they point out!! then go back the next day and buy it before someone else does!

what i find more difficult is buying stuff for other girls (just friends) who you probably wouldnt go shopping with, or know very well (compared to girlfriend etc)

i have a few friends who are girls, who i know they have got me a present (probably a pretty awesome one), but damned if i could think of something for them.....

i ended up getting somehting, but i think its pretty crap, hopefully they like it:S

God, I feel your pain.

This year she's got a Garmin heart rate monitor and some DVD's.

Past years the presant value was in direct propotion to how long I was away from home contracting. Diamond earrings, Tag watch, etc. Longer I was away from home, the more $$$ the pressie. If I'd stayed away any longer she may even have ended up with the house......

GOOD jewelery is always a safe standby.

Around Christmas and Birthday my missus loses all logic. For the other 363 days of the year she is perfectly normal and a great wife!!

She gets so excited and worked up about what she is going to get that it always and I mean always ends in disaster.

First year I spent like $500, tears = not good enough

Next year I spent $1000, tears = not good enough

Last year I spent $200 = same reaction.

I may as well get her nothing as the reaction would be the same!!!

Someone I spoke to said they had the same problem with their partner so they agreed to just not get anything for each other. I have addressed this with her but she says I love the anticipation... I sure as hell don't.

Oh and to top it off she buys me the lamest presents ever :( I never complain though because that would be ungrateful :yes: I have been with her for 5 years and she knows I like cars yet never one car related present. FFS I leave hints all round the house, bookmark my favourite ebay items but still no dice.

I can't wait for Saturday morning :bash:

haha, gotta admit my gf isn't that bad, aslong as some thought goes into it she's happy. Mind you we're only a young couple, i'm 20 and she's 18.

she allways seems to get me pretty cool present. I bought my KE70 a couple of weeks ago and it only has an am radio, she commented on this fact first time she got in the car. I can smell a head unit for chrissy ;) hahsahahahsa