This Can'T Be Serious.......

Members dont see this ad

Yes I know the centre console fascia in similar condition goes for over $750 for a HG.

Its amazing what Holden Junk is worth nowadays.

That is why my dad and brother collect the stuff :laff:

They had a HT/G ute advertised for wrecking and a guy rang up and said:

'I will give you 400 bucks if it has a toolbox door (one under the tailgate) and tray side panels'

They didn't think twice.

That is why my dad and brother collect the stuff :laff:

They had a HT/G ute advertised for wrecking and a guy rang up and said:

'I will give you 400 bucks if it has a toolbox door (one under the tailgate) and tray side panels'

They didn't think twice.

Lol and thats pretty typical.

I had this bloke come round and ask about my HT ute, and the second I mentioned it still had a red motor he says "I'll give you 6 grand cash today".

I said no...

I could be insane?

I think I did him a favour considering the rust :lolcry:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Supply & demand dictate the market price (along with greedy bastards). There'd be a demand for stuff like this & since supply aint exactly plentiful, bogans will bash each other with their beer stubbies for it. Considering the price a restored, all original Monaro would fetch, $7k is nothing, besides they'd just throw another $10k onto the asking price lol.

If someone had a genuine HKS twin-charger kit for my AE82, I'd happily hand over my left testicle for it!

If someone had a genuine HKS twin-charger kit for my AE82, I'd happily hand over my left testicle for it!

SX11's come up on eBay every now and then, the last one was at an import yard at Redcliffe, maybe ask someone to import one for you.