Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Jap Classic Day Bris Ns

Featured Replies

alright seems we have got that off our chest,

 

june it is, if its on my birthday someone will have to drive me in my car haha

 

is anyone going on that toyo charity cruise also?

  • Replies 120
  • Views 75.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've owned a few Gemini's in the past aswell, corolla 'K' engines are a bit stronger than the old G161

 

I'm working two jobs at the moment so yeah never much spare time for any fun hey....

 

Good luck getting him to another event this year, he only drives it twice a year.....lol

Scott (OKE020) would definately provide a bit of extra inspiration.........I would be enjoying watching peoples faces hit the grass when he lifts the bonnet

 

and have him park right next our cars and wear a rollaclub shirt yea boy that would make ppls head turn for sure lol

 

its offically getting entered in my calendar now

june is the next time for the biggest rollaclub turnout we can get

 

would want to get heaps of people to come eg Trev,SLW42,Jip,Mungi Mods,AE70,littleredspirit just to name a few and many more if we can i know Reed will be there as well as the rest of the guys that were at the one just gone

 

 

I understand that things happen and cars don't always get on the road as anticipated

 

 

 

I was looking forward to this for months.

 

I have only JUST got my brakes sorted :bash: (see my build thread soon, will have EPIC FAILURE DETAILS)

 

If you guys want I will look into getting shirts printed. Get some quotes etc. Ill do a few designs tonight if I have time.

 

Also you have to remember we rolla boys are generally poor ha ha , unlike those Datto boys and their fancy doof doof vroom vroom.

Also our Brisbane chapter has been quite slack (especially northside), possibly because of our vacant region leader.

 

But in saying that I managed to organise a pretty good cruise a while back without much help.

i kinda felt bad i didnt bring mine down with the other cars....although ella got some snaps of it almost boxed in by some bogan in a van out front\/\/

post-8273-087714700 1298291523_thumb.jpg

post-8273-009770800 1298291533_thumb.jpg

Edited by madKE35coupe

i kinda felt bad i didnt bring mine down with the other cars....although ella got some snaps of it almost boxed in by some bogan in a van out front\/\/

I* hope you left them a note to remind them that we drive on the left here.....It probably had a red 'P' plate on it too :bash:

I was looking forward to this for months.

 

I have only JUST got my brakes sorted :bash: (see my build thread soon, will have EPIC FAILURE DETAILS)

 

If you guys want I will look into getting shirts printed. Get some quotes etc. Ill do a few designs tonight if I have time.

 

Also you have to remember we rolla boys are generally poor ha ha , unlike those Datto boys and their fancy doof doof vroom vroom.

Also our Brisbane chapter has been quite slack (especially northside), possibly because of our vacant region leader.

 

But in saying that I managed to organise a pretty good cruise a while back without much help.

 

Money is defiantly a factor, it's sometimes hard to spare cash for our cars, let alone fuel to get to these events that are usually held in Brisbane and a fair drive for the more active members in QLD. June is the new target, and I'm hoping to see some new and improved cars as well as some new faces and members.

cheers, Crowie

i agree money is a factor also, and members who have modified their cars can advise where to get things done and does not cost an arm and leg,

 

i am more than willing to help any member for info, but like most things people change their minds alot haha

 

and i am over getting under cars haha but hey if its gotta be done ill get in their

 

i have pmd a couple of guys, i might pop over to cleveland and visit scott

Ill come its only a minute down the road from my house :)

As nisrolas post above, more than willing to help out you guys. I have a shed equipped of everything short of a hoist and i work for very cheap ( usually beer) ask reed he will tell you.

Yeah its about community here at RC aye!

 

I'm learning but will help. My only flaw is my location but it never really stops me.

 

reed mate your location is only a mere drive alway lol like you stated we are a community and as such help each other out

while were on the topic of helping others out, who want to help pay for my rego? :blush:

no mason. thats not the ideargh lol.

 

seriously tho, anyone needs anything done, from mechanical to rust welded up to pretty much whatever, down to help you kents out with whatever. As long as you can get it to my place lol all my tools are here. can probs even tow a broken one here haha. only thing i can't do is wire up ECUs :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.