April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_517638 ^^ M12 x 1.25 Agreed. Note to self never ask Reed anything of great importance's. He only specialises in the dodge mod department such as using stockings to tint your back lights :laff: just joking mate. Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517654 Ha, I was just passing on info :y: I know now, will pen it in my workshop manual in case. Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_517789 Can anyone recommend some kinda wash , de greaser that's not out of a can and is really good? Want to clean up all the internals while they out and give them a check over. Cheers :y: Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517793 Some of the best stuff I've used is in a can. PartsMaster or something like that. Was on special from AutoBarn for like $0.99 a can. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_517826 Cheap "no name" oven cleaner is awesome for removing carbon off piston crown and cyl heads. Stu. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_517838 Luke had a big bucket of kero we used to soak everything. came up looking new. Edited April 18, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_517861 Break cleaner? Edited April 19, 201115 yr by Spencer Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_517910 Yea I was thinking only taking in block for a Acid dip, the water jacket are pretty dirty. Can anyone give me a approximate price on a dip ? What I did today Cheers Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_518188 Pulled her eyes out today, she looks blind Tail lights finished ( left is missing a globe ) Going to finish the front tomorrow. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_518194 Mmmm i want DX lights, though who could tell through the stockings? Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_518615 Went for her first drive today :dance: Barely keeps up with traffic , but hey they can wait ! :laff: can't wait to pull the sowing machine out and put the new sowing machine on steroids in. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518649 Looks nice mate. I'm looking at building up a 5K aswell. Will be watching this thread to see how the engine build goes. I'm also interested in how much acid dipping is. Cheers Jordan. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now