Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

I love your car! JDM ftw. One of the best looking *E7*s that I've seen.

I haven't got the time to read all 28 pages so I thought I'd just ask you some questions instead...

What fender mirrors are those and did you mount them yourself? What did you do about the old mirror holes on the doors?

Also, is that an AJPS 'madhouse' type front lip? What did you have to do to install that?

I'm in the process of sourcing fender mirrors and a lip for my 1975 RT104 Corona- I'll have to adapt a lip designed for something else.

Thanks,

Stephen

Edited by InSaNiTy

Members dont see this ad

Cheers guys

Fender mirrors are off a Saab

Lip (Splitter) was imported from Malaysia cost $130 to my door I think was looking at the Madhouse lip but thought It was wayyyyyyyy over prised for some shaped fiberglass. Just a couple of bolts to hold it on, it weighs nothing.

OK so thinking of upgrading my seatbelts as they are faded and don't retract fast enough. Was thinking of something like a excel seatbelts ? don't want to make brackets or anything I just want to bolt them in. Anyone had luck with this ?

Edit : Carb off this week , EFI Shenanigans begin.

Edited by Spencer

OK so thinking of upgrading my seatbelts as they are faded and don't retract fast enough. Was thinking of something like a excel seatbelts ? don't want to make brackets or anything I just want to bolt them in. Anyone had luck with this ?

"klippan" make new ones they can be bought through autobarn, repco etc. I had to get a set of retractables for the 1600 for engineering etc. Don't have to make or adjust brackets either.

Stu.

Queen should visit Perth weekly! PUBLIC HOLIDAY! YAY!

The exhaust manifold is being a BIATCH! need to get under the car to get to the 3 bolts that join it to the exhaust system my , and my jack is to tall( my car is to low :laff: )to creep it under that car, :bash:

post-11944-0-99572200-1319787759_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-60488800-1319787996_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-49768500-1319788185_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spencer

Also How do I check if my head has been previously decked?

If it has been decked already I'm going to shave it extremely to get stupidly high compression.

Heads off for port matching for EFI and Extractors

Are you port matching or a shop doing it?

The right way is to measure it to find cc's of the chamber.

If you lived in Vic it would take me less than 5min to do it for you. An engine shop should be able to do this reasonably cheap for you.

Stu.

The exhaust manifold is being a BIATCH! need to get under the car to get to the 3 bolts that join it to the exhaust system my , and my jack is to tall( my car is to low :laff: )to creep it under that car, :bash:

Grab a few thick pieces of timber, lay them on top of each other on the ground & drive the wheels of the end you want to jack up onto them. This should give you enough clearance to get a jack under, might need to put a block under the jack too. I had the same problem with my '82, so I now have 'jack blocks' stashed in the shed. :D

Yea I'm doing my own port match with my little rotary tool

I'll check my cc's with a injection and some water, what's a standard 4k head ment to be again? 22?

If the heads been skimmed already ,what compression should I go for? 12:1 ? lol trying to get the an excuses for me to take the 4k out and out and put my 5k in..