Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Go Karting Day??

Featured Replies

Just an expression of interest......

 

I thought it could be fun to have a Rollaclub Go Karting day. I was thinking sometime around late Feb early March? Can anyone recommend any good places to go?? Let me know what you think!!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an expression of interest......

 

I thought it could be fun to have a Rollaclub Go Karting day. I was thinking sometime around late Feb early March? Can anyone recommend any good places to go?? Let me know what you think!!

No lie I was going to post something similar today, but I'm in qld :(

AceKarts in Sunshine, Funfields in Whittlesea, Fun City on Ballarat Rd. :)

The track at Phillip Island was a good trip last time. Cruise there.....Go Karting......Lunch.....Cruise Home. The tracktime was a little short, and being on the track with kiddies was a little tedious.

Lol awesome, I just got back from Silhouette Karts in Somerton. First time using the hire karts (i normally take mine) and it was good :)

The track at Phillip Island was a good trip last time. Cruise there.....Go Karting......Lunch.....Cruise Home. The tracktime was a little short, and being on the track with kiddies was a little tedious.

 

+1 for phillip island, meant to be scale of the actual track?

I was thinking this exact thing earlier today. +1 for where the hell ever.

Yea I will be in for this, but make sure you make it easy for us ballarat guys hahaha...

Ballarat? That's easy - Acekarts in Sunshine, just off the Ring Road on the Ballarat Road / Western HWY Exit. :)

I live in adelaide, and I'm keeen haha, hope the rolla makes it over there :P

Ballarat? That's easy - Acekarts in Sunshine, just off the Ring Road on the Ballarat Road / Western HWY Exit. :)

 

Thats what I was meaning :P hahaha but then again, meeting at a point and cruising to philip island would also be cool, I would much rather opt in for that one.

 

I live in adelaide, and I'm keeen haha, hope the rolla makes it over there :P

 

your not coming to the Great Ocean road cruise?

Edited by jaygore

See if you can book the centre just for the club. I know that if you get enough people together, Ballarat Indoor Karts will hire it exclusivly and offer a trophy for the winner. Other centres may be the same. Port Melbourne did it years ago when Toyota and Mazda car clubs competed against each other.

That sounds awesome.

 

We should have like different KE/AE Catergorys: KE1x/2x, KE3x/5x, KE/AE7x, and Other AExx. :)

 

Or maybe: Sedans, Coupes, Vans/Wagons, and Other. :)

 

We could probably do this on a Public Holiday. :hmm:

Edited by ewt

this just keeps sounds better and better haha, But Iam sure if we get enough people then i can't see why we can't book a place out and I'm sure if they know that there are a number of people attending then they now that they are getting money and business on that day

Wait. Whens the great ocean road cruise?

Haha had no idea (:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.