Rollaclub Go Karting Day??

BReNt

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an expression of interest......

I thought it could be fun to have a Rollaclub Go Karting day. I was thinking sometime around late Feb early March? Can anyone recommend any good places to go?? Let me know what you think!!

No lie I was going to post something similar today, but I'm in qld :(

The track at Phillip Island was a good trip last time. Cruise there.....Go Karting......Lunch.....Cruise Home. The tracktime was a little short, and being on the track with kiddies was a little tedious.

+1 for phillip island, meant to be scale of the actual track?

Ballarat? That's easy - Acekarts in Sunshine, just off the Ring Road on the Ballarat Road / Western HWY Exit. :)

Thats what I was meaning :P hahaha but then again, meeting at a point and cruising to philip island would also be cool, I would much rather opt in for that one.

I live in adelaide, and I'm keeen haha, hope the rolla makes it over there :P

your not coming to the Great Ocean road cruise?

Edited by jaygore

See if you can book the centre just for the club. I know that if you get enough people together, Ballarat Indoor Karts will hire it exclusivly and offer a trophy for the winner. Other centres may be the same. Port Melbourne did it years ago when Toyota and Mazda car clubs competed against each other.

That sounds awesome.

We should have like different KE/AE Catergorys: KE1x/2x, KE3x/5x, KE/AE7x, and Other AExx. :)

Or maybe: Sedans, Coupes, Vans/Wagons, and Other. :)

We could probably do this on a Public Holiday. :hmm:

Edited by ewt

this just keeps sounds better and better haha, But Iam sure if we get enough people then i can't see why we can't book a place out and I'm sure if they know that there are a number of people attending then they now that they are getting money and business on that day