Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

yeah i just had a look at the vid and read the descritpition i think it stops air flow from the super charger to the turbo or somthing like that untill it is at the right amount of pressure then it alows it thru i don't realy now but it looks cool

Edited by t18drifts

  • Replies 272
  • Views 164k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

So I pretty much finished my 7k EFI manifold polish up, it's not a mirror finish and certainly not the easiest thing I've done, took a lot of time and effort. I'm somewhat happy with the result :)

 

I'm also tempted to chuck it on my 4k for some fun till I have the funds to get my 5k engine rebuild started. Good idea? Bad idea? Input please :D

 

Here are the pics.

post-11811-090784200 1303715719_thumb.jpg

post-11811-019206700 1303715738_thumb.jpg

post-11811-023688400 1303715766_thumb.jpg

post-11811-050592800 1303715785_thumb.jpg

post-11811-022900800 1303715805_thumb.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccce

  • Author

Thanks man!

 

I got bored and got creative, I was sick of the 32 odd year old stock speakers. They worked, but not as well as I like. So what I did is remove the original 6" speakers from there "mounts" per say and attached my old Alpine 6" from the Holden HZ which is in the sale threads. At first given the size difference in speakers I thought it WOULD NOT fit, however I was wrong, they fit perfectly. You wouldn't even know there were Alpines there :P

 

Now all I need is a new head unit as my mate blew up my old one :P

 

Cheers, Jake.

late night wrecker run :ninja:

 

i spy with my little eye somthing beggining with a ashai and ending with and awsome night :D

Edited by t18drifts

  • Author

Yeah man, I'm a Liquor Manager for Woolworth's :P There's a lot of alcohol related items in those photos, I didn't want to bring it to the public's attention making me look like an alco lol

Seen this beast today. It will be one sweet "55"!! Nice to meet you in person finally and thanks again.

Ssooo jelous with your 7k dizzy/cas.

Still only took 1hr 20min to get home with a bit of traffic at bolte exit then overrated all way home oh yeah and a maccas stop to.

 

Stu.

Ive got a hall effects dual pulse cas here made from half k and half blue bird of some sort. Not for sale but just an idea, make your own!

Haha nice. Been on to that idea for a while. I'll shoot up picks on my rides thread when I get to that bit. I've got a fair amount of fab work to do before I get to that.

 

Jake that speaker set up is sweet super stealthy and not one bit parcel shelf was cut.

 

Stu.

:lolcry: hey jake can you lower my 55 on a budget?

  • Author

Stu: Lol, was nice meeting you too man. Thanks for all the advice and what not.

 

Taz: I got no clue how to make a cas lol

 

Ev: Got a 4k? Got a boot? Got 4 days? You got leaf resets ;)

 

Cheers, Jake.

i reckon we could fit my 5k and a couple of GB in the boot for some ultra low ness :lolcry:

  • Author

Nah bro, need a 7k and a diff with no axels, that'd do it! Maybe another day or 2 as well!

a cathedral burger and 30mins...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.