Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author

should told me you were down my way coulda dropped in and said gday lol

Totally forgot that was your area sorry man! Next time lol

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

haha all good. Did u get the cooler from trash and treasure market?

  • Author

Yeah, it was on eBay and the bloke told me to pick it up from there. Peter from main pavilion with all the car parts and hardware.

oh yeh i prob walked straight past u i was there to haha

  • Author

After a mad night out with Evan G and SLO-038, Evan and I picked up 2 things. We picked up a 5k I had organised for a whopping $55!!! BARGAIN! Then we cruised to Pick-A-Part to have a gander and found some 7MGE injectors and put up with 30mins of rain removing them, probably wasn't even that long, but it certainly felt like it! I think it was a good day.

How is the progress with the tires jake?

Edited by Chillin

  • Author

How is the progress with the tires jake?

Working on it, I told the old man to find me some Falken 195/45/14's regardless of price. Until then I'm just running the 14x7's on the back and my 13x6 Centerlines on the front.

45's on those rims would look sick! if you can't get those get some 175/185 60 R14 on 8 inch rims. DID SOMEONE SAY JDM AS f@$k

  • Author

Got some 195/45/14 Falken's coming in tomorrow for my set of rims :D

  • Author

Finally got around to fitting up Chillin's old rims! Definately was not cheap though, I ended up getting some Falken 195/45/14's. Set me back $619 at cost price! However after the drive home I can say, some of the smoothest tyres I've ever driven on, highly recommend them if you can afford them. After I fit the rims, there was still rub on the front, the rim was hitting the caliper, so out came the angle grinder and laters 3mm of unrequired "chunky rub"!

 

Also prior to getting the rims fitted I went and picked up my newly acquired ECU; Wold 3d Vers 4. I thought I had a lot of loom to deal with when I got my 7k EFI setup... NOW THERE'S MORE!! >.>

 

I'll also be receiving a Tial 38mm External Wastegate in the coming few days, got that for half price and it IS brand new! SCORE!

 

I think that's about it for the time being. Soon I'll be getting some low organized as with these new tyres, I look like I do a bit of 4x4 lol. On that note, I will leave you with some pics.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-45762700-1306740456_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-85860300-1306740500_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-05180600-1306740518_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-12267300-1306740536_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-57430700-1306740574_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-58450200-1306740593_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-54705000-1306740638_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-63974400-1306740722_thumb.jpg

  • Author

f@$k i wanted those rims devoed he sold em b4 i saw the add

If I decide to sell them EVER, you'll be the first I msg then :)

this thing would look crazy lowered now. feel any difference in steering heavyness? how does it handle with the lower profile?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.