May 30, 201115 yr Author comment_527996 Phil: No, I don't want to sell them yet. Evan: Yeah, handles mad as hell! Smoothest she's ever felt on the road too. Steering feels about the same in all honesty, unless it's a bunmpy road it's a bit "boaty" Report
May 30, 201115 yr comment_527997 lower the rear. decent shocks coilover front or ae86 strut swap demolish some bogans thru the hills untill the 5ktze is ready! Report
May 30, 201115 yr comment_528034 Can vouch for the ae86 coily setup, and shorties in the rear, you don't even need a tze 5k to shread the bogans. Just huge balls with the brake pedal :fuzz: Looking forward to the lowering antics! Report
May 30, 201115 yr comment_528043 Looking good Jake. It desprately needs some low now. :yes: Josh :cool: Report
June 27, 201115 yr Author comment_535647 It's seems it's been FOREVER since my last update, so here is one. I've got a few items on hand now. I've fitted some TA22 Celica fender mirrors as of today, I like the look, my missus doesn't, but who cares right? :P I'm getting 5k Spool Rods in July as the supplier is on holidays :( I've also picked up a Tial 38mm External Wastegate. I'm also replacing my turbo manifold for another one, as I don't think the one I've acquired will handle my goal of 216kw. Got a V8 VN master brake cylinder too. I've nearly got everything I need to get this bad boy together, need some forged pistons and a rebuild, then some suspension and brake upgrades (Kinda in the works though...) That's about all I can think of at the moment. Will update with pictures tomorrow morning. Cheers, Jake. Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535706 As promised! First photo turned out a lot darker then I thought lol! Edited June 28, 201115 yr by mhmills Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535713 wana cum for a drive down 2nite and grab them coils? You pick the one night where I do the late shift lol! Wednesday maybe? Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535976 Looking good man Thanks Phil! A few things I've noticed with these mirrors so far... 1. They're annoying to adjust, have a mate handy OR.. Keep a broom stick in the car. 2. During cold weather they fog up. 3. They looks awesome :P Cheers, Jake. Edited June 28, 201115 yr by mhmills Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536049 i can picture you stopped in trafic with a broom stick adjusting the suckers =P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now