Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author

Phil: No, I don't want to sell them yet.

 

Evan: Yeah, handles mad as hell! Smoothest she's ever felt on the road too. Steering feels about the same in all honesty, unless it's a bunmpy road it's a bit "boaty"

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

lower the rear. decent shocks

 

coilover front or ae86 strut swap

 

demolish some bogans thru the hills untill the 5ktze is ready!

Can vouch for the ae86 coily setup, and shorties in the rear, you don't even need a tze 5k to shread the bogans. Just huge balls with the brake pedal :fuzz:

 

Looking forward to the lowering antics!

Looking good Jake. It desprately needs some low now. :yes:

 

Josh :cool:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

It's seems it's been FOREVER since my last update, so here is one.

 

I've got a few items on hand now. I've fitted some TA22 Celica fender mirrors as of today, I like the look, my missus doesn't, but who cares right? :P I'm getting 5k Spool Rods in July as the supplier is on holidays :( I've also picked up a Tial 38mm External Wastegate. I'm also replacing my turbo manifold for another one, as I don't think the one I've acquired will handle my goal of 216kw. Got a V8 VN master brake cylinder too. I've nearly got everything I need to get this bad boy together, need some forged pistons and a rebuild, then some suspension and brake upgrades (Kinda in the works though...) That's about all I can think of at the moment.

 

Will update with pictures tomorrow morning.

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

As promised! First photo turned out a lot darker then I thought lol!

post-11811-0-09422700-1309223910_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-33232600-1309223951_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-67049500-1309223969_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

wana cum for a drive down 2nite and grab them coils?

  • Author

wana cum for a drive down 2nite and grab them coils?

You pick the one night where I do the late shift lol! Wednesday maybe?

haha my bad. 2moro should be alrite

  • Author

Looking good man

Thanks Phil!

 

A few things I've noticed with these mirrors so far...

1. They're annoying to adjust, have a mate handy OR.. Keep a broom stick in the car.

2. During cold weather they fog up.

3. They looks awesome :P

 

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by mhmills

i can picture you stopped in trafic with a broom stick adjusting the suckers =P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.