Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual Not Manuel .... Please!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

It must be about people who cannot spell manual from what I can ascertain.

Some people refer to manuals a Mexican Bandit named Manuel :laff:

 

Either way, Manual or Manuel we still know what people are trying to say as its related to cars.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Maybe a list should be compiled of commonly mis-spelled terms and displayed front and centre for all the n00bs and lazy people to see:

 

Wrong/Right

 

Break/Brake

Taco/Tacho

Manuel/Manual

Petal/Pedal

does/Does

Yous/no-real-word-translation

Dun/Done

Wiv/With

Sik/Ugly

Hektic/Ugly

Skidz/spun-one-wheel-in-the-Maccas-carpark

Bling/Ugly

 

And so forth...

Bro I put the petal down and did some fully hektic skidz in my sik blinged out manuel drifta but I was worried my breaks would fail and I might brake my taco. does yous no someone whos dun the same thing or if your good at doing it to can yous let me no

Maybe a list should be compiled of commonly mis-spelled terms and displayed front and centre for all the n00bs and lazy people to see:

 

does/does

 

 

 

"does" its a melbourne wog thing

I'm not a teacher, so maybe I'm missing something here... But...

 

When I went to school, we had these things called 'tests' and they determined whether or not you were actually learning anything.

 

Do they not have them anymore?

 

How the hell do you graduate high school without knowing basic fundamental f*cking English?

...and these are 'yous'

Eh ??

ewe

is the female of the Ovis aries breed

and ewes - is a group of female sheep. Most commonly found not walking down the street pub to pub but in a farmers paddock.

  • Author

Funny responses guys. :lolcry: Yeah, I am referring to the spelling that goes on. Some of the stuff I see makes my eyes bleed! We all make mistakes from time to time but it would be nice if we could try!

Hell, I didn't finish high school but it just takes a little effort.

 

And i rly h8 txt tlk to :bash:

Skidz/spun-one-wheel-in-the-Maccas-carpark

 

:lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.