Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Featured Replies

  • Replies 178
  • Views 108.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

blzbub666

Posted Today, 12:08 AM

 

Ok so I whittled down my pics to 101 photos. I really CBF putting them all on RC it'll take forever.

 

So I have a public FB album...

 

Public album linky linky poo.

 

Cheers mate nice piccy of my car in there "yellow AE71 slanty" you made it look good. LOL

Nice weather,

 

see a few cars were missing also

Nice weather,

 

see a few cars were missing also

Yeah you hahahaha

Meh people don't want to see mine slapper,

 

I had organised a few tough rollas that day, we caught up later that afternoon and went to the pub, haha

I want to see your slapper! I would also enjoy these tough rolla pub sessions you speak of but I'll need less P plates and more tough rolla to come haha

If i get down your way ill let you know, these rolls don't have toyo engines tho, haha

 

Next car show it is then, some nice cars there tho, any pics of Scotts KE71 and VR4?

None that I have carlos, I saw the vr4 there but wasn't sure if it was his or not, just check reeds picks he took a shitload of photos

i didn't even take pics of my cars. I didn't take a cam. Mine was the only vr4 out, thats a normal thing. There is not many around.

redae71

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

 

Was that you next to my gold 70?

Yes that was me got there late missed alots of the others

Good day though

Edited by sleepy180

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.