Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Featured Replies

Get your tyre shine and chrome polish out ladies. its going to be a big one

  • Replies 178
  • Views 108.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

I think Undertaker assumed everyone knew. :/

yea my bad aye

 

and well thanks reed for adding some more information for the guys lol

 

i will be there nice and early as well just not in the rolla as i don't think the brakes will do the job so yea should be in the falcon instead but still supporting rollaclub aye can't wait to meet some new and old faces again should be a great day

bring some chairs as suggested and also a camera to take some snaps of the cars lol

 

i would assume reed that you will be taking heaps of pics and glad your coming mate

Hi there guys. Very close now. If anyone has a ae71/ke70 fuel tank pickup cna you please brinbg as I need 1. I will pay for it.

 

Thanks , i'll see you on sunday.

No I will be driving it, but I need to change the fuel pump setup for rego. I will get a permit for sunday but want to get regd early next week. I will not have enough time to get it sorted tomorrow.

Gday guys ,i wanna bring my ke55 coupe to the show,just wondering what time everyone was meeting up ? Be good to park the little beast next to some of its younger and older brothers.

Gday guys ,i wanna bring my ke55 coupe to the show,just wondering what time everyone was meeting up ? Be good to park the little beast next to some of its younger and older brothers.

Hey Ezra welcome to the club, I'm hopefully going to be there when the gates open at 7:30 but who knows anything could happen on the drive up. I'm sure some corolla's will be there by 8am, don't be afraid to come up and introduce yourself and your beast.

Cheers, Crowie

PUTTING IT OUT THERE:

 

Meet down Depot Street which is a industrial street at 7am.

 

Wait for stragglers. Leave 7:30 ish.

 

Thats where I'll be, a bit more low key than the Shell Station.

 

Meet up, go in, park stupid to keep room for more cars who turn up later.

 

Reply if keen on this.

 

If people are happy with this then make your feelings known here.

 

My number is on my profile page in my comments from today.

Hey Ezra welcome to the club, I'm hopefully going to be there when the gates open at 7:30 but who knows anything could happen on the drive up. I'm sure some corolla's will be there by 8am, don't be afraid to come up and introduce yourself and your beast.

Cheers, Crowie

 

Thanks , ill probably get there about 7:30 ,depends if any repairs are required on the way. My little car is rough ,but thats just adds character.

I only just got it registered last week so this will be the first big drive.

PUTTING IT OUT THERE:

 

Meet down Depot Street which is a industrial street at 7am.

 

 

 

will be there

PUTTING IT OUT THERE:

 

Meet down Depot Street which is a industrial street at 7am.

 

Wait for stragglers. Leave 7:30 ish.

 

Thats where I'll be, a bit more low key than the Shell Station.

 

Meet up, go in, park stupid to keep room for more cars who turn up later.

 

Reply if keen on this.

 

If people are happy with this then make your feelings known here.

 

My number is on my profile page in my comments from today.

I'll try, all depends on the other people I'm travelling with if they can pull their fingers out and organise themselves.

Bloody Maori, haha

 

need some space for when Shane trailers his rotory weapon on in :yes:

 

I don't even know if ill be going, see most of these cars at Harry's or the logan loop racing on a thursday night

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.